on 18 November 2013
A great addition to the Christmas Glee Albums, very happy with this album. It is a little more chilled out than the previous albums with more "traditional" songs for Christmas but still a great addition and no doubt for Gleeks a definite addition.
on 20 February 2013
Bought for teenager who loves the programme .Easy to listen too .whatever your age .Songs are sometimes not so good as the original as they are slightly different but that is just personal taste The album is still very good and is worth a buy .
on 21 December 2012
They are good songs but I prefer the other two. It's a great album and I recommend it to all fans of glee. I really like the song Feliz navidad. It's so catchy. I'm not too keen on the hannukah song though. All the other Xmas songs are great though.
on 11 April 2013
If you love the show you will love the CD. This is another good selection of Christmas tracks.
Theres not much more to say than if you are a fan add this to your collection.
Glee at its very best. Loved it!
All the best songs from the show!
Would highly recommend this to any fan!
on 31 December 2012
I totally Love the Glee:The Music The Christmas Album Vol 3 I really love all the songs on it I would give it 10 out of 10 if I could.
on 11 October 2013
Bought this CD last Christmas as a gift for my daughter who is a Glee fan. She was very pleased with it as it completed her collection.
on 5 January 2013
Brilliant, as always :) I hope that they do another one next year and maybe some more original songs, I loved those last year.
on 6 March 2014
I am a fan of Glee and enjoy the various albums but I was a little disappointed in the singing on this. But it grows on you
on 15 January 2014
Another great CD full with great Songs sang by the Glee cast. Highly recommendable for every small & big Glee fan.