on 8 April 2013
perfect for a dinner party! The board is big enough for cheese, grapes and crackers so you don't have to have separate plates for everything. It's easy to clean. Well made. love it.
on 11 April 2013
Really like the cheeseboard a lot. Bought one for a friends birthday ( he was pleased with it) so bought one for myself. No need to go rooting round drawers to find a cheese knife as this has them tucked away in its own drawer.
on 13 January 2014
a good quality board. The drawer underneath could be difficult to access, as it has no handle, but it's easy to push through from the other side, so not a problem.

Knives are small but adequate, needed oiling as the handles dry out through repeated washing, but mineral oil does the job very well. It's a generous size too
on 29 November 2015
This was a gift and it was very well received. It was beautifully made and the integral drawer for the knives was a very useful feature. The only downside to this gift was that it didn't contain on of those soft cheese knives - the ones with holes in them to stop the cheese sticking to the knife.
on 24 December 2013
I bought this as a gift for my parents in law for Christmas. I had a look at it before I wrapped it up for them and was impressed by the quality and the little drawer with the cheese knifes in it. The item has not yet been used so cannot comment on whether it lasts a long time, but would definitely buy again for a present.
on 19 July 2014
I wasn't expecting a great finishing on this product but it does look good and after many use I can say its solid board.
Knifes are really sharp and don't feel cheap.
Also the size is good I wouldn't go for any smaller
on 3 January 2014
Received this as a gift from my son for Christmas,and am delighted with it. Overall quality is good, size is good so you can get a good variety of cheeses on the board and having the knives incorporated in the draw means every thing is ready to go...Used it at Christmas and New Year when we had guests to entertain and they were all impressed with this product.
on 16 December 2013
I was sent the wrong product but after contacting the seller I was advised that my correct order would be sent out and it was and done so very quickly.

The product itself is a great design and looks brilliant twith my lazy Susan. Roll on Xmas day for everyone gathering round it for a feast!
on 26 February 2014
Been looking for a good Cheese Board at a good price for my son and his wife who regularly have parties, with Cheese at the centre of the table.

Perfect for them!
on 17 September 2014
The board is great size, the knifes are smaller than I expected but I am giving it only 3 stars as there was a small but deep stratch on the board itself