on 7 January 2013
This product arrived well before the stated time expected. I bought it as a present. My brother loved it. He knows a few tricks and has already learnt a few more. I would definately reccommend this book. It is very compact.
on 17 January 2014
1stly, good for beginners, good pictures, easy to follow

however.. its a book, a book that can fit in an envelope. why the postage is £2.30 odd i dont know.

also its only 62 pages long. this is nowhere near the approx 82 as stated.

other than that ok!
on 23 September 2014
I agree with Ms Paton, this is NOT a book it is more like a product information booklet that might be sent in the box with the product. The price on the back says €1 which, unless our economy is even worse than I think, does NOT equate to £4.
Ridiculous..
on 1 August 2013
the book is easily understood and is quite informative. straightforward and well presented, it offers a variety of maneuvers. quite happy.
on 22 December 2013
I don't know how this is described as a book, it's a cheap minimal pamphlet that appears to be a free guide sent out with Henry's yo-yo's. On the back it even suggests the price should be €1 which I work out is about 84p.

I suggest you purchase a book with a cover and spine and proper pages, I'm sure it'll be better than this.
on 1 September 2014
Really good for learning tricks. Am very much a novice myself and this book was great to get me started. It has nice diagrams to complement the explanations
on 14 May 2014
This was a brilliant purchase it was fabulous so easy to understand and young hands could manipulate all the tricks quite easy,strongly recommend this one
on 23 February 2014
Fun little booklet with professional and fabulous tricks bought for my friend who loved it- might try some myself- thanks.
on 8 May 2015
Bought with a yo-yo for Christmas present for youngster - who's having to fight with his Dad to try out the tricks
on 12 June 2014
Brought for my nephew he loved it. Cant really say much about the quality as it was a present for someone else