on 21 July 2014
A bit fiddly to understand, many of the channels don't work and quite buggy too. However, it does actually work quite well on my HTC One S and Kindle Fire HD so for a free app, it get's 4/5. The main problem is, however, that my AVG anti virus tells me this app is some sort of malware or trojan which makes me a bit worried! This app doesn''t appear to currently be in any future development and there doesn't seem to be any support for it.
on 18 February 2013
Very dissapointed. Does not give access to main french channels as claimed. Useless. Only accessible channel is in german. dont bother buying.
on 4 May 2014
This app works well for connecting to France 2,3,5 but may be unpredictable on other channels. However, you have the choice of a very small picture in portrait position, coupled with a large control panel, or a bigger widescreen picture in landscape. The widescreen picture is distorted on Amazon kindle because of non standard aspect ratio.

Tuning in a given channel is not very intuitive. You select a channel but then have to tap on what looks like an ip address for the programme to appear.

Obviously this app needs some improvement to produce a full size proper aspect picture which would make it a top notch winner compared to other internet services for viewing French tv.
on 13 January 2013
Able to keep up to date with French issues and culture. Great to listen to spoken French to stop myself from the losing the ability to understand and speak the language. No problems encountered so far.
on 6 June 2013
This programme offers a lot of french language tv channels, as if you were watching tv in france, with most of the channels working well, occasionally there are some buffering delays, but in the main it was a good find. You even get Fox movie channel with some good modern films in english that have not yet been on sky.
on 25 July 2013
I knew this was a bad buy from the first time I used it. It just would not work properly. Sometimes it would work for 5 minutes then stop or most of the time it would not work at all. When it did work only a few of the claimed channels were actually available. Don't bother is my advice.
on 16 February 2013
I've found this app really useful for watching French TV on my Kindle Fire. I often can't find TV to view on the PC and this has been the best way to do it. There are lots of channels to choose from. I don't understand why some of the channels won't load but there are lots of others to choose from.
on 23 November 2013
If you live in France, this app enables you to stream French TV stations anywhere in the house. With an HDMI cable we can now watch BBC World and other channels directly in our bedroom and kitchen without an aerial connection.
Please put the Pro version in the Store soon !
on 15 March 2013
It took me a while to discover that you tap the middle, then the menu in top LH corner to get a long list of channels. Once I had found that, I was delighted to see a couple of dozen channels in English, (BBC World, CNN) French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and others.

Works perfectly, enormous choice and quick to latch on to the different programmes.

And it's free!
on 31 August 2013
I like this a lot, it works well and is well implemented. An ideal way to get the feel of spoken French. On my Fire HD it only works the second time (!) and the record does not work, possibly I need to buy the pro version, which I would be very happy to do if the link to buy it actually went somewhere! Do that and I would give it five stars...