on 7 June 2014
This was quite hard to assemble as the parts supplied were not the same as those described in the very poor instructions. Tec-take helpfully sent me a new set of parts (now blister packed rather than a in a tied bag); but it is now clear the design has been simplified in that two of the pivoting smooth shanked bolts for the steering mechanism have been replaced with the same threaded bolts as in the rest of the cart. I doubt this will work as well and is something of a bodge.

On my first outing, I had loaded the cart with sandbags - heavy but certainly not near the 550kg quoted weight. When the cart hit a pothole (hardly unexpected on a garden path) the sub frame collapsed (it is only fitted to mesh by bolts with no bracing in the direction of travel). I managed to hammer it back some but it will never be the same.

Foam on handle arrived split and fell off within in minutes of use.
But it's cheap. It also worth checking the dimensions as there are different models but the pictures look very similar.
on 26 September 2016
Heavy, sturdy, solid and large.

It's not giant sized but it is large. I've used it to carry 4 large bags of compost around the garden and to carry all of the weekly grocery shop from the car to the back door. It's constantly in use for gardening and ferrying tools and shopping about.

Also the customer service I received from TecTake was extremely good. They instantly helped when I contacted them.
It took about an hour to assemble at a leisurely pace and to double check everything.

The wheels are inflatable with an inner-tube and are fitted with steel bearings so it is easy to pull over rough ground.

I wish I'd bought one of these ages ago.
on 8 January 2016
4 stars because the packaging was very seriously damaged,still not been set up as yet so can't say anything about the cart other than one of my neighbors has one and that one is very sturdy and Carrys a lot of heavy weight stuff,plus recommend you buy a puncher outfit in case you get a flat tire,spare wheels are quit good price.now fully operational this cart is fantastic.highly recommend
on 2 December 2013
We use this at work for taking bin bags to the large waste bins for our business which are about 60 yards away from us. Seems really good, strong enough and going up and down kerbs is easy with the air filled tyres.
on 26 April 2017
On first receiving this I was disappointed that it appeared more flimsy than I was anticipating but I have been proved wrong. We use this on a small holding and it takes some battering. It carries heavy stones and logs, gets towed behind a tractor and it takes it all!
on 12 August 2016
the trolley itself is ok, good construction sturdy etc...
the way it is delivered though is quite bad. the pieces are randomly thrown in the box, and the box itself arrived broken. which means that some of the smaller components were missing.
on 2 October 2015
I don't know if it is welded right but it works. Be warned it is a heavy package.Fairly straightforward to put together. thus far taken on four trips to the dump, a 1/4 mile away, over various surface including very steep inclines. Having put it together I've felt confident in the component quality and thus far not let me down. 4 stars as not enough time to test durability and the awful delivery experience via Yodel.
on 30 March 2016
It's okay, general quality is fine. Handle is too short and I have to stoop over to pull it, using it is doing my back in. Would probably be better for someone shorter. I'm 5' 9".
on 14 June 2016
Instructions are now in English - noting earlier comments. Easy to build, seems a solid bit of kit. Packaging was a bit ropey so worth checking when you receive it
on 22 August 2015
Absolutely brilliant. Wheel did fall off, tho with a new nut was excellent. Used for a festival and plenty of room for two toddlers to sit in. Enough room for one of them to lie down and sleep also. Folded up really well. Took hardly any room up