on 14 August 2014
We use this in our kitchen and it works brilliantly. The only issue we have found is that when a call is received, we have had to temporarily turn Bluetooth off on the phone as it is practically impossible to hold a conversation via the device. Other than that the sound quality is good and the device is great for small spaces.
on 16 January 2014
I was given this as a birthday gift. The sound quality is better than I was expecting - it is easily transportable although needs to run off mains power. Easily adaptable to various smartphones. I'm very pleased with it so far.
on 23 November 2013
I ordered the iluv speakers as a cheap way of putting music anywhere in the house using my android phone. I have been pleasantly surprised by its performance. Easy to use and the bluetooth still works from a great distance away. The iluv has good sound for the price, volume is more than adequate and using the phone music app you can alter bass/treble settings to suit your needs. Only slight gripe I have is the mini usb connection for the phone, you will need to be careful when placing your android device on it as it feels a little bit weak. Apart from that great product, ideal for my needs and has impressed all my friends who have seen and heard it in action.
on 8 January 2014
Great speaker dock and charger for under £40 black in colour with sleek neat design.Does what it is supposed to,compact device, sound is good for what my daughter was wanting it for.She herself is very pleased with it,therefore so am i ! Would definately recommend this product....
on 2 December 2013
anyone with a S4 should get this .Music from your phone on this device ,for the money is great .
I even listen to the radio from TUNE IN sports etc.
Superb product
on 15 November 2013
I like the fact that it acts as a speaker system and a charger. With wifi it acts as a DAB radio.
on 26 August 2013
This is fantastic and well worth the money. Very easy to set up and good sound. Love that it can be used as hands free when someone calls. Can be used with all my equipment which has blue tooth such as Ipad although doesn't charge ipad. I would recommend this product to anyone
on 4 September 2013
Great little system...perfect , def recommend..easy to set up and compact, my daughter keeps taking it up to her room.
on 16 September 2013
I chose this speaker system for the size, capability and bluetooth connectivity. Delivery was very quick and the packaging was good.

When switched on the speakers were a doddle to pair with my Samsung Galaxy S2. I have also paired it with a Samsung Note 10.1 and it works fine.

The charging connection is great, but I sometimes worry about the placement of the retaining arms as the phone doesn't seem fully supported. My only niggle with the charger is with the lack of forward and backwards adjustment. I have an extended battery pack on my phone and the phone will not fit on the charger unless I have it facing into the speakers.

Sound wise it is good for what I use it for. The bass response is not as strong as I would like, however to fit a sub into these speakers would make them too large, and they are a perfect size.

Overall, a really good product, and for once it caters to android devices rather being made for Ipods/iphones with connections for everything else as an after thought. Bravo iLuv.
on 28 March 2014
Please Note: This item is NOT suitable for the Samsung Galaxy S5830ACE as the phone charging connection is at the TOP of the phone so the phone needs to be inserted upside down!!!!