on 14 September 2012
I was looking for a book that contains the most used strategies and I found it. Although some strategies are not shown and listed, this book has indeed a lot of different strategies which are very helpful and useful. If more companies use more of those strategies, then we would have a lot more successful organisations in this world.
on 25 February 2013
It is a very helpful book , if you are about to undertake an MBA course. Will prove to be very handy during essays or exams!
on 19 September 2010
I use a variety of business models in my consulting work and I purchased this book together with 'Business Model Generation, by Osterwalder and Pigneur. I found the latter book more useful for creative work I undertake with several clients. This text, 'Key Management Models' is excellent in bringing myself and clients up to speed with tools and techniques that can be used for disgnosing and fixing organisational problems and implementing change.
on 5 November 2015
not very useful at least for me.
on 26 September 2012
For many of us that have been 'trained' through a range of courses including Business Strategy, TQM, TPM, SHE, Porter etc. some of us will have forgotten what we once new. This book is excellent in being able to summarise (~ 4 pages) the key aspects of a topic such as The Value Chain, Belbin's team roles etc. and then also cite references to learn more about a topic. Excellent. Paradoxically, I would have preferred ~ 6 - 8 pages just to give a bit more depth but, otherwise, a well structured book for senior managers and I suspect consultants too who will appreciate (and exploit) 'an elevator statement' approach to big topics.
on 26 July 2013
I have just got the book. The colors and the whole layout of the cover and the inner text is consumer friendly.
Regarding the content, it is comprehensive, it covers a lot of models, but I would have rated it 5 stars if it contained more quantitative numerical models.

But I really like the book and I recommend it in your library.

Thank you amazon for the fast replacement order. Fantastic, arrived in 3 days.
on 21 January 2011
I am about to finish a Postgraduate in Management and I may progress onto a MBA. This book, has the answers and models you will need for Management. Explanation creates an understanding and it does for all the MODELS used.
A definite one to have on your book shelf to pick up and use to strengthen your understanding of management to aid your career and learning.
on 23 October 2014
Excellent
so so
on 9 September 2010
This is a great summary of frequently used management models. I really liked the approach.