Top positive review
Patience Grasshopper ...
on 29 June 2013
Having read a number of reviews about this and other screen protectors and listened to other people lamenting the poor quality of the product, I was a little hesitant about buying this. I took the advice of other reviwers and watched a couple of videos on YouTube on how to apply the protector without leaving any bubbles and once I had, I made up my mind to go for it.
The instructions are farly simple - remove this bit first, remove the other bit afterwards, but rather than pulling off the back layer and then sticking it down to the screen, I did the following:
1) Line up the protector, so that the home button hole and the camera hole are lined up.
2) Take a strip of selotape and stick down the side with the home button.
3) Remove the back layer tab incementally, pushing out the bubbles as I went along with the application card provided.
4) Check the bezel for any trapped air pockets and push them towards the outside.
5) Remove the seleotape and then pull off the top protective layer
6) If there are any bubbles brush them outwards until the screen and the bezel is clear
RESULT: There is ONE tiny bubble on the white bezel, which you almost can't see and ZERO bubbles on the screen - it CAN be done !
So, if you have been thinking about protecting the screen of your iPad but have been put off by the accounts of others, I can tell you - with patience, it is possible to do without getting bubbles :)