on 29 June 2013
Having read a number of reviews about this and other screen protectors and listened to other people lamenting the poor quality of the product, I was a little hesitant about buying this. I took the advice of other reviwers and watched a couple of videos on YouTube on how to apply the protector without leaving any bubbles and once I had, I made up my mind to go for it.

The instructions are farly simple - remove this bit first, remove the other bit afterwards, but rather than pulling off the back layer and then sticking it down to the screen, I did the following:

1) Line up the protector, so that the home button hole and the camera hole are lined up.
2) Take a strip of selotape and stick down the side with the home button.
3) Remove the back layer tab incementally, pushing out the bubbles as I went along with the application card provided.
4) Check the bezel for any trapped air pockets and push them towards the outside.
5) Remove the seleotape and then pull off the top protective layer
6) If there are any bubbles brush them outwards until the screen and the bezel is clear
RESULT: There is ONE tiny bubble on the white bezel, which you almost can't see and ZERO bubbles on the screen - it CAN be done !

So, if you have been thinking about protecting the screen of your iPad but have been put off by the accounts of others, I can tell you - with patience, it is possible to do without getting bubbles :)
on 24 July 2013
Apple stores don't sell protectors, apparently becasue they are problematic to fit.
Preparation is key, ensure your hands and the tablet are grease and dust free for best result.
Instructions are really easy to follow and the end product was bubble free and essentially invisible, does not affect operation at all.
A good buy to protect an expensive investment.
8 people found this helpful
on 26 September 2013
Although I have used clear plastic film cut to size for odd jobs such as camera and mobile phone screens this product is more durable and comes ready cut to size. Additionally each protective sheet is protected from application finger marks being covered each side by tabbed protective sheets. One protected side is uncovered first and the leading edge applied to the screen carefully and progressively to remove any air bubbles that threaten to get trapped. This can be difficult to achieve and needs patience! Once achieved the remaining tabbed protective cover is easily removed.

I recommend this product and the company that supplied it.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 July 2013
Bought these and was thinking do they scratch easy do they leave print marks and I can safely say they are spot on perfect, I see some comment on here about bubbles and wanna say I have NOT ONE in my screen and only used one took me 2 mins I thought was gonna be a massive pain as the small ones are but was amazed how easy it was to apply, so if you read how its done and use them the right way you to will have no bubbles, I started by peeling Q way back then stick down after lining up at the bottom end, then use the plastic spreader to press onto screen and slowly peel back whilst using this so easy. Would recommend these 100% to anyone.
|0Comment|Report abuse
I ordered this product with some trepidation after reading reviews on screen protectors. I had no reason to worry, its a great product and protects my new iPad screen perfectly. I used one sheet and have only 3 very minute bubbles on the side. The trickiest bit was lining it up with the screen. Make sure that the little tiny hole at the top is lined up correctly. I did have to reposition a couple of times but was careful not to pull it totally off the screen. Use the edge of a credit card to smooth it on the screen, it works better than the little bit of plastic supplied. Success !!!!
on 25 June 2013
Whilst I have not elected (so far) to actually apply one of the ten available screen protectors to my Ipad, I did give some to my brother-n-law who has.

They appear a simple supplement to the over all protection that can be used.

I will eventually get round to using them myself, I am sure, for my brother-n-law has been pleased with the results of using one.

Yes I would recommend them for the screens of any moveable device can be damaged.
on 24 April 2013
As with any protector it is difficult to apply without air bubbles appearing. To help avoid this the protectors come with a piece of soft card to ease out the bubbles. The protector does what it is supposed to do but, depending on how the iPad case grips the iPad itself it may be wise to 'ease' the corners with scissors before putting the iPad back in its case. I have used such protectors for other devices and these are as good as any.
on 5 February 2015
Unfortunately there was an unidentified problem getting these screen protectors to me and I had to purchase one from another source which is still on the tablet so I have not actually tried these yet but they look absolutely fine and I am sure will be excellent for purpose when I do use them.
on 29 June 2013
Excellent product. There is little evidence to show that a screen protector is being used, no bubbling or scratching. A little fiddly for a first time user, this is the first time I have bought an iPad so this is all new to me. Would definitely recommend the screen protectors for quality, unobtrusiveness and reassurance that the iPad screen is being protected.
on 6 September 2013
You get 6 screen protectors in the pack which is great , but I used 3 before I eventually mastered the art of installation
On the iPad and still had a few bubbles , but you get what you pay for I think I would buy a more expensive one next time. Hopefully the installation would be easier. I would recommend if the installation was easier. Hence 3 stars .