Customer reviews

on 18 January 2013
Sounds like the band were having fun recording this - been liking it ever since I first heard it on the radio. It's my first ever music download so I'm well pleased with it :)
on 5 December 2012
Jools and the big band at their best creating a wall of sound complimented beautifully by Rumer's smooth silky vocals.
Buy it put your quality headphones on and enjoy.
on 28 December 2012
Rumer is, for me a bit one dimensional. However, despite that I do like this collaboration with Jools Holland & her voice does suit the song.
on 25 December 2012
Great song & a great performance from Jools Holland, his big band & Rumer. It's a pity that this didn't make it to Number 1 for Christmas.
on 5 February 2013
Jules Holland is at his best with this kind of swing music. Combine that with Rumer's mellow, perfectly-pitched vocals and you have a simply outstanding piece of music. I defy you not to tap your toes to this, whatever your age or musical inclination. Simply sublime!
on 22 October 2013
This is jazz/blues music at its best. Jools Holland is a master at his job, and his big band does this type of song justice in spades. His piano playing is superb, and Rumer's voice is just the style to make the best of the lyrisc. I love it.
on 31 January 2014
Downloaded this not so long ago after only just discovering the Karen carpenter like voice of Rumer.
This is the ultimate in superb sounding music and vocals.. Makes me feel so good every time I listen to it.
on 16 August 2013
I loved this song from the minute I heard it, at first it felt chrismassy but once i listened a few times it mad me feel positive and really cheered me up
on 16 May 2013
Always loved this song when it was released before xmas now ive got it to own Rumer never sounded so good.
on 26 January 2013
Heard this loads of times on the radio and wanted to own this for my ipod without buying a whole album.