TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 August 2017
God little trolley token. Very useful and good price.
Would recommend
*****
You are very welcome to ask any questions about my experience with this product.

If you found this review helpful, please click on the “Yes” button below.
*****
on 25 September 2017
Got this as with the new pound coins some trolleys don't take them so this comes in handy and it looks nice
on 25 May 2017
excellent thanks
on 5 July 2017
Has no use. I shop at tesco.
on 18 January 2014
It arrived in time, way too cheap looking than in Picture. Should have been ok, seeing the price. But mine has rust or similar marks on the back. It doesn't looks new and am really disappointed.
on 11 December 2014
Perfect!
on 11 March 2014
Works perfectly for some trolley's but not for others, it seems to be too thin for Tesco trolley's which is a disappointment, works fine for Sainsbury's though - for anyone who's wondering whether this'll be ok for where they shop.
on 18 October 2013
Gave this as a present to a colleague at work who mentioned that her local supermarket had changed to token trolleys. This design can be attached to a handbag making it easy access when a token is required.
on 9 May 2014
A very quirky, cute design for something usually so mundane!
Bought 3 of these as my local supermarket has changed there trolleys, I thought I'd have one for my purse, one for the car and one for my gym bag, but when they arrived my cousin & mum were at my house and hinted outragously of one each. I now only have one in my purse.
on 9 January 2014
Bought this as the supermarket I now go to needs £1 for the trolley and the amount of times I've been I've never had the change! I decided to buy one to keep on my keys and it's so handy to have! I even use it for lockers at the gym :)

See one answered question