• Customer reviews

on 26 August 2017
Wonderful rich colour, would be great for Autumn. Annoying secondary drip from brush stem as so long, never experienced this with other brands. Good drying time.
on 21 December 2013
I love this colour. I've only tried it out briefly on one nail so can't yet comment on durability, but it goes only well and seemed quite resilient.
My only issue is that the picture suggests that the nail varnish has a shimmer to it, akin to the micro glitter in the ruby pumps colour I also purchased. However, this is not the case. The colour is glossy but has no shimmer.
Despite this, it's still going to be a favourite
on 3 August 2017
This is such a lovely colour, what I call pearlised and goes on nicely - not too bright or dark, you really only need one coat on toes, but I put 2 so it lasts longer. Usually an OPI fan but will now be looking and purchasing this brand.
on 1 October 2014
Completely watered down! Six coats and still streaky and see-through! NOT what i e pect fromChina glaze and unfortunately the third of six bottles bought from Amazon to be sent back. Fifty percent failure rate is not good
One person found this helpful
on 9 July 2016
very clear so you have to put on loads of coats to get it to be a vivid colour.
Would not buy this again.
on 13 December 2013
I am sincerely amazed by the quality of Chinaglaze nail polish. It is really smooth to apply, and one layer is enough to have a really good and dense coverage. The colour of Purr-Fect Plum is awesome - like it a lot. Also my friends were amazed - so yes, I would definitely recommend it!
on 19 June 2017
As described
on 23 March 2017
FAB COLOUR and great wear!
on 1 October 2016
Wonderful colour and stays on without chipping. Love it!
on 14 May 2017