Flavour: Chocolate|Size: 2 kg|Change

on 16 June 2016
I'm a 24 year old female who was almost hitting the 15 stone mark, I've never tried anything like this before but have been struggling with my weight for a long time now, and a friend suggested this to me to try out. I've been eating better and exercising 4 times a week for a few months now and lost just over half a stone but felt I needed a little bit of extra help to shed those extra pounds. I've been using this for about a week now and found for me 350ml of water and two scoops from the scoop provided is the ideal consistency for me, as it's thick but not too thick. I use the MyProtein MP MAX Elle Mini Shaker Bottle to mix it; adding cold water first then the powder and shake for 30 seconds to get it all mixed together with no lumps or anything. If you put the powder in first then the water it does get lumpy so definitely put the water in first. I let it rest for 10 minutes in the fridge to thicken up a little more and to cool even further.

The taste of the chocolate was a little funny at first but now I found that I actually really enjoy the taste, I don't dread taking it in the morning and for lunch and find it does fill me up until my next due meal. However I am not a fussy eater and can eat most things so I can see some people not enjoying the taste too much but even then I think the taste is still tolerable if you truly want to stick with this. I generally never have big portions of food for breakfast and lunch so I found these shakes do fill me up for a couple of hours with no need to snack except for maybe a few blueberries or grapes here and there. I already drink a lot of water which I think helps subdue cravings also. I don't feel dizzy or that I need to have something sugary, I feel very awake and with plenty of energy. The only side effect I've noticed is flatulence, not the best thing when you have to go places but I believe it'll pass the more I get used to drinking it and don't believe this will happen to everyone.

In the week I've used this by replacing my breakfast and lunch with the shake and having a decent meal in the evening I've lost 5lbs and that's without my usual exercise routine that I was unable to do for this week. So with my routine of about 45 minutes of cardio and resistance 4 times a week no doubt I can lose even more with some help from this shake, which is exactly what I need. The price is decent, much cheaper to buy from Amazon than Holland & Barrett and with Amazon prime delivery you can get it the next day. It's not a miracle worker, I believe you definitely have to be disciplined and stick to it but it'll get easier over time. I have recently purchased my second tub, going to try the strawberry one and will likely update this after a few months to see if it truly helps in the long term.
on 24 July 2015
My husband suggested this as he'd used meal replacements when training a few years ago. We are both now about 2 stone over weight and I'd become very upset about it. We bought the chocolate one and started this two weeks ago this Monday I've gone from 12stone 3lbs to 11stone 10lbs! Hubby has gone from 16stone 1lbs to 15stone 3lbs! I'm a picker (always have been) the first week when I started this I'd pick on fruit, now I don't as I'm full with just the shake so I have my fruit with a yogurt for afters with my main meal (as I was a sweet addict). I'm a nurse and my husband is a stay at home dad so we are on the go a lot, the first week I didn't exercise but now 1 day a week I'm ditching the car and walking the 3.5 miles to work! I'm also doing 35 minutes of aerobics 3 times a week and feel amazing! Hubby does no exercise and has still lost! We agreed that our cheat day will be a Saturday I have a bottle of wine and some cheeky food but we've found that we can't eat half as much as what we did. So for me this is something that's really helped
on 21 April 2016
Since using this product I've lost 8lbs in two weeks I use this product twice a day and eat a healthy meal at tea time along with fruit and I'm not hungry during the day plus it helps that the strawberry flavour tastes good
on 25 July 2014
Brilliant product, filled me up and stopped me picking on rubbish, lost weight and most important bodyfat. I'm a personal trainer and have recommended this to some of my clients.
on 28 March 2014
Good taste with milk or water , sometimes mix with fresh strawberries, really filling .been using for a week lost 6lb. Will buy again
on 14 September 2016
I mixed as per the instructions on the tub. 2 rounded scoops to 300ml semi skimmed milk. Shook well for a minute or so, left in the fridge overnight to thicken a bit. Came to drink it this afternoon to find the consistency super gloopy and too thick, so I've had to add more milk to it to get it to a drinkable consistency (around another 300mls!) It's still a little hard to swallow like a drink though and I've had to hold my nose for most of it and force it down a bit. It's more like a yogurt drink and you feel yourself biting it and swallowing it in little bits rather than just drinking it like normal. Next time I'll try making it with water. If that's no better then i'll switch back to milk but maybe try not leaving it in the fridge this time and just make it right before I drink it. I'll also try some other flavours if I can get the consistency right. I'll update if I lose any weight in a couple of months or so. (26yo female, not sure how much I weigh as I haven't weighed myself yet, but am around the 14/15 stone mark, 5"7)

Update a little further through the day:
Ok so I just weighed myself for the first time in about 3 years and I'm mortified. 16 stone. Determined to sort myself out more than ever and hopefully these shakes will help. Still feel quite full from the shake I had at half 12, it's now 4pm and I was very hungry before I had the shake so that's quite impressive.
on 16 June 2013
Not even a week into using this product yet and already 6lbs lost. Many thanks for helping me towards my goal.
on 26 September 2013
Item was excellent, helps flatten my bloated gut consistently. Great taste and value for money, will buy again no problem
on 4 October 2014
having used a few protein shakes, i tried this one after a friend recommended it to me for cutting my body fat down. taste pretty good (I went for the café latte) mix's well and the pretty high fibre content kept me from snacking between meals.
I'm training 5 days a week with weight and cardio and this has helped drop body fat 3% in the last month compared with ASN diet protein that i used before.
on 20 April 2016
Great taste and so far so good, within 2 days I've lost over a pound. Working out to be around 0.6lbs a day. I work in an office and don't have much time for exercise so this is the perfect solution. A great price too, I originally brought mine from Holland and barratt but will be buying from amazon in the future!! will update my review in a few weeks time