Customer reviews

Colour: black|Change

on 10 December 2012
Excellent cover, works well with my new nano, very happy. I've been looking for a gym cover for ages and this fits the bill.

I run lots and train at the gym and this hold my nano secure in place.
on 27 February 2013
Cheap, reliable and convenient. I use it for securing my iPod when running and cycling, or in the gym. It also seems to give a good protection to the iPod.
on 25 August 2014
Unfortunately, a bad design flaw makes the leads difficult/impossible to plug in while it's attached.
on 21 February 2013
Good allround protection for the iPod nano. Clip is not as freely moving to open as I would have expected, but apart from that nice piece of kit
on 2 September 2013
The case was in 2 pieces when it arrived the clip had'nt been attached to the case properly so i ended up having to super glue it together myself to save the hassle of sending it back. i had ordered this same case previously in black for my Husband and it had been fine.
on 10 April 2013
I bought this case because it has the clip fitted to the back, and I must say that I find the case to be a good snug fit around the nano
and will do a reasonable job of protecting it from knocks and scratches how ever I would suggest if you purchase this item you also add a screen protector to your pride and joy,to complete the protection, also the clip is good and does a good job of clipping securely to my pocket or belt , best accessory I have bought for my nano,
Recommend , oh yesss!
on 5 May 2014
Bought two of these cases for use in the gym. The first one lasted a couple of months and broke at the clip and spring when I was detaching it from my vest. I gave the case the benefit of the doubt since it is relatively cheap and ordered another. This one also lasted a couple of months until i let it drop a short distance the floor. This time the spring flew off and the plastic was broken at the clip. The case does what is is advertised however, it is far too flimsy for me to consider purchasing again in future. Next time I will invest in something more durable.
on 6 April 2013
I moved from a shuffle to an ipod and i really missed just being able to clip my music onto my clothes but with this it means I don't have to struggle, there is even a place to put plug the earphones in. Great product. Highly recommended. Fast despatch (arrived day after ordering)
on 6 February 2013
Brilliant little case, protection with very easy access. Sturdy clip grips belt firmly. I would recommend this to everyone with a 7th gen nano
on 19 March 2013
My partner bought this on my account, but I have forgiven him. He uses it to clip on while at the gym and it works, so worth every penny.