• Mondo

Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 29 June 2014
Bought the album after hearing their single on the Ikea Advert. Every single song is brilliant the singer has a very unusual voice.
on 7 October 2012
These guys caught my attention via infectious you tube clips of live performances early in the year.
I then had to wait a couple of months for Mondo to be released.

I was not dissappointed. I was hoping for a few stand out tracks - but not an album full of them!

I can now also add, having seen them live earlier this week, they really do come up with the goods. Great artists and a fantastic band.
on 7 January 2015
This is a 5* album absolutely love it, is a joy the whole way through.

Perfect for morning drive to work - guaranteed to put a smile on ye face.

Only reason for 4* is the CD doesn't include the songs The Jerk and Jenny as does the digital version
on 25 November 2014
I first heard 'This Head I Hold' from this album on the Ikea advert and was instantly impressed with the tune and beautiful singing voice of Asa Taccone. That song has a kind of 'Northern Soul' feel about it which appealed to me. The rest of the album is lovely too.
on 2 August 2014
Absolutely loved this CD, had never heard of this group until the catchy Ikea advert hit the TV with its quirky tune, made my look it up on-line and ended up parting wit some cash to listen to the rest of the tracks whilst in the car, well worth it in my opinion.
on 5 November 2014
No problems at all with service and really pleased with the album. I bought it for the song "This head I hold" from the Ikea advert and am now enjoying the other tracks too.
on 14 February 2015
In regards to delivery it turned up before Xmas so I can't complain! It was packaged as expected..not damaged etc. It's a brilliant album, some really chilled/funky songs on there.
on 3 January 2015
Yes this is nice but the supplier took ages to deliver. If you can purchase one of these look for a more prompt deliver - this one took over a month. Good tunes though......
on 28 May 2015
I bought this CD based on two tracks I had heard - one being a track used for an IKEA advert. Like the album - will be interesting to see what else Mondo do in future.
on 10 June 2013
I absolutely love this album...best music I've heard since Alt-J! Would highly recommend it.Great chilled out summer music,very uplifting and fun.