on 19 June 2015
Perfect, thank you :)
on 28 November 2013
Now i hated doing negative reviews but I bought this cable for my ps3 hoping that it would connect to my turtle beach headset, to my dismay the headset only produced sound out of one earphone and after borrowing another av cable I realised that it was this cable causing the problem, so it landed in the bin. receiving an item that is already broke is disappointing to say the least..
on 17 April 2014
Used this cable for connecting my PS3 to a 2x1 speaker system for better sound.
What can I say plugged it in to my PS3 and 2x1 speaker system and well it just works cheap but definitely not nasty brilliant.

Delivered on time as promised and well packed another great Amazon buy.
on 19 March 2014
Bought these and the yellow audio cable did not work, when I disconnected it the yellow plug came away from the wiring. The seller did offer a refund but wanted the product returned which for me was not worth the hassle. Lesson learned only buy genuine spares.
on 30 March 2014
I chose this cable as seemed the best of a bad bunch but it has been perfect no problem been connected to 2 TV without any problems I would recommend this cable it works very well
on 22 January 2014
Well made and very easy to install customer very happy gamer would recommend this item and if I'm looking for any av products I will come here
on 3 May 2015
It works! Not sure what else to say about it. It works with both PlayStation 1 and 2 so look no further if you need either one connecting!
on 30 March 2014
For quite a cheap price I thought give it a go. If it wasn't any good then what have I lost? Didn't work. Very poorly made. Avoid.
on 5 February 2014
Brought my PS2 back to life, no complaints, appears to work just as the original cable did. Arrived earlier than expected too.
on 12 October 2013
quick delivery, cable works great, great price, would use them again, had a good selection of cables to pick from, many thanks