on 5 June 2017
Really cute kit, my bf really liked it. Pay attention to your chillies though or they will die. Our cat ate ours while they were sprouting so I can't give a proper review, but the cat really enjoyed them.
on 3 August 2017
Brought this for my partners birthday and he absolutely loves it! Brilliant idea, packaging keeps everything together and the idea of having an app to download is brilliant! Defonately reccomend!
on 24 May 2013
Brought as a pressie for my Chilli loving hubby, we are currently still growing the chillis but he is looking forward to trying out all the recipes that come with it and are constantly updated on the app with his phone.
on 6 July 2017
fast delivery and great price! Will definitely use again
on 20 June 2013
Bought this for my partner and he loves it! He checks them everyday amd is looking forward to planting them in a bigger pot.
on 24 December 2013
Nice box, but just some seeds and empty bottles really. Just get your own seeds and wash out your old ketchup bottles.
on 14 January 2014
I bought this for a friend who is chilli mad. The kit looks basic but it's actually very well thought out. The only thing I would recommend is a pot to grow the chillis in.
on 1 February 2017
I bought this as a present about a month ago for my spicy sauce loving husband and he absolutely loved it. So far he has about 15 sturdy looking seedlings (maybe 5cm high?) and hopes are high that they will bear fruit in a few months time. If we manage to kill them off before then as is usually the case with house plants I've been in charge of then the recipe book and little bottles are still pretty cool.
on 7 February 2014
Actually bought this as a gift for someone, so I can't really comment on how good the end product is. The product, when it arrived, was in perfect condition with the seeds and containers well protected inside the box.
Looking forward to ordering more of the same from this supplier.
on 13 February 2014
brought this for someone who loves chilli sauce, although the bottles look a little on the cheap side im sure they will get great satisfaction in making there own sauces and jams. arrived on time and would recommend if you want something to do or as a strange gift for someone.