Customer reviews

Tefal AL806240 ActiFry Low Fat Fryer, 1 kg - Black
Colour: Black|Size: 1 Kg|Change
Price:£199.90+ Free shipping

on 27 October 2017
When it works, it's good, and excellent for low fat potato wedges and chips. However, they are badly made. On our first one the lid broke; I bought a new lid and almost immediately the paddle motor went. I replaced it with this model which is used very infrequently (maybe once every two or thee months) and the paddle motor on this one has gone too after only two years (and of course, out of warranty). It's a useful thing to have but I won't be replacing it with another Tefal; I'll look at the other brands available instead.
on 1 June 2017
Very quick delivery, excellent product great size good family size and good basket Size great colour matching kitchen good quality ideal for healthy cooking all varieties of food
on 13 June 2017
Had one which wore out, tried something else, had to go back to this - absolutely brilliant buy and well worth the money
on 20 March 2017
Had it ages still good as new
on 13 November 2017
My family and I have gotten so much joy from using this fryer. It has redefined frying and grilling, almost rendering our oven obsolete. It is still working although several parts are broken and I would not hesitate to purchase another as soon as this goes. Don't know how we ever coped without it! :)
on 27 April 2017
This is the second acti fry I have had they are great
on 25 April 2017
family love food cooked in this
on 18 July 2017
I has been in constant use since I got it
on 29 January 2017
cooks crisply with minimum oil. very useful and produces flavoursome food
on 11 November 2013
My wife classed it as another gadget in the toys for boys category, however having used it she loves it and is telling all her friends how good it is. It cooks great chips and chicken with vertually no oi and is easy to clean.