on 11 December 2017
Unfortunately the Blu-ray version had a fault on one of my fave tracks so had to be returned, instead I ordered the DVD version (I have an upscaler so the picture quality is just as good) so now I can watch this top collection of videos without any gaps or tracks which 'jump'.....I also like the bonus features of the 'Making of' each video, a great insight into how the band work together and improvise to make a video work and great fun too....these guys have a great sense of humour. Loving my Rammstein!
on 12 August 2017
Great buy. Any rammstein fan will love. Excellent customer service from company.would highly recommend both product and company.
on 28 September 2017
Simply brilliant, these guys know how to entertain,
on 2 July 2017
Excellent product
on 20 June 2017
Wow
on 20 October 2014
Although there had been mixed reviews for this collection( basically disc duplication) I purchased this ,and when it arrived I was quite impressed with the packaging and the multi image print on the cover. I checked it for disc duplication and everything was ok. The booklet that was supplied was only still's from the videos and very limited information about the album it came from. The first disc was only a direct copy of LICHTSPIELHAUS which I already had and it did not seem to have been tweaked from the DVD version. The second disc had the bigger production videos. The making of was very interesting and puzzling as well. It showed a lot of scenes which did not appear in the videos. Does this mean there will be another video collection? So all I can say is that this collection is the perfect to see the many faces of RAMMSTEIN. Though It is not all in HD. Is it a bit pricey? i'm afraid that's up to you.
VINE VOICEon 24 July 2014
Love the band, have been a fan since Sehnsucht came out and have even been scorched a couple of times at their concerts. Sadly they really haven't released anything since as blisteringly good as their Mutter album. Naturally, with some Amazon birthday vouchers I bought the only release I didn't already own and, to tell the truth, I haven't actually watched this. I did check to see I didn't get duplicates of discs (which I didn't), but haven't found time to sit & watch. Yes, it could have been a better presentation, but it's all the videos in one place.s
on 27 January 2013
Just like being there live ! A couple of videos caught me out with their content compared to the track(s) I have listened to before, I wasnt expecting the videos to be the way they were :-) , but each to their own etc. I like the band, the videos add another level to this, and hopefully not to long till they come back to the UK for another tour.
*PS, I dont even speak German but can muddle my way through some of it ..
on 18 December 2012
I received my delivery promptly on the day of release (thank you Amazon!) and was pleased with the packaging, it was well protected and arrived in perfect condition.

The set is covered by a neat hologram that changes as you angle it to the eyes. It's very tidy and there's no teeny-bopper crap anywhere to be seen, it's just simple and cool.

The videos are top quality, some of which I had not seen before. There's about an hour of music videos on each disc accompanied by the "making of" for each one. I've watched all the music videos through, head-banging as I did, and then watched one of the "making of" videos. It is, of course, in German so unless you speak German you must be prepared to turn the English subtitles on.

All in all, a very good set.

To those giving it a poor rating due to the wrong discs, that's a logistics problem. Try reviewing the product when you get it...
22 Comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 December 2012
This a review of the Blu Ray. I bought this for a Christmas present and was well impressed until I noticed like most of the other reviews on here that I had been sent 2 copies of Disc 2 and Disc 1 is missing. As I only noticed this on Xmas Eve as I was wrapping it up has left me feeling rather annoyed. I know its not Amazons fault but how could so many copies of this Video have the same problem. I have left a 5 star review because I think you should review the product and not the service. But as this product is now showing out of stock Amazon need to sort this out! On another note I paid £18.00 for this when I first ordered it on 7th December why has it now gone up to £23.99!!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse