on 7 May 2017
I'm really happy with the quality of these photography bulbs, extra bright once warmed up! Packaged well too. Recommended !!!
on 8 April 2017
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
on 9 May 2017
They arrived really fast, good packaging and service. I love this product, a must have if you work in a studio that need extra lighting.
on 20 January 2014
These bulbs are great for portrait work. Nice soft light, but powerful enough for the model or product to ensure an even glow.

I originally had one of these bulbs with a very loose filament, still worked but have to be extremely careful when screwing into the bulb holder. The company are in the process of sending a replacment, free of charge, and no need for me to send back the loose bulb.

For me, thats great news as I dont have to worry about packaging and posting back the faulty bulb. 10 out of 10 for customer service. I will be using these guys again.

Highly recommended.
on 16 August 2014
These lights arrived very promptly and have had their first shoot. Together, they formed my entire lighting in a studio shoot, one a little closer than the other to achieve the right shadow. They worked beautifully! They are also very energy-efficient. Just remember to allow them a few minutes warm-up to reach full brightness. So far, so good.
on 30 November 2014
These are brilliant lamps for the amateur photographer, they give off great light in and around 5500k which gives a good white balance on the camera. Delivery was excellent and a few days before the notified delivery time!
on 24 February 2014
I received these initially last month, one of the bulbs were faulty as they stopped working within an hour of use, I knew something wasn't right so I contacted them of the situation asking for a replacement. They replied within 24 hours as promised and were so helpful. The bulbs didn't take too long to come either and they gave me a new set. Better service than I expected and I will definitely be ordering from them again!
on 26 February 2013
I ordered this pack of two daylight bulbs for use in a photographic lamp. The first bulb was faulty and blew after only being switched on several times. I informed the company and they responded immediately by e mail and subsequently sent replacement bulbs. Excellent service. Thank you.
on 14 February 2013
Ordered these light bulbs for use with my photography studio lights. Work really well and are very bright. Had an issue with one bulb but the people her are very courteous and sent a replacement bulb straight away. Would definitely use this company again.
on 17 March 2015
Very powerful lights, not too expensive and well packaged