on 19 January 2014
This is a brilliant game, with tons of objects, animals, people and liquids to bring to life. Other reviews say that it crashes, but has never crashed ONCE on mine. My only exception/complaint is that unless you keep it on s screen all the time, it doesn't save your progress, as there is not even a save button. But still, well worth the money!
0Comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 February 2014
Buy scribblenauts I saw iballisticsquid play the unlimited version but this is just as good also don't summon death/grim reaper it made the game crash or my kindle is bad (which is probably the case) anyway it is worth more (I am not complaining) It is indescribable anyway buy it and have fun. Bye :)!!!!!!!!!
on 1 February 2014
I've had a few difficulties with this game. It's fun to play, though the PC version is definitely more fun, but I keep having technical issues. Sometimes the game crashes for no reason, or it freezes on me. I've encountered a couple of glitches so far, the most irritating being that when I turned my kindle off, the next time I opened the game, it had locked a bunch of levels I had completed, and undone a lot of the game for me. Some of the worlds are now inaccessible to me, though luckily I'd done all of those so it wasn't too much of a loss.

Overall, it's a good game but there are certainly some issues that need to be sorted out.
on 25 April 2013
I was going to get scribblenauts unlimited for the pc but then I saw this and I was practically freaking out with happiness (not really) but it is a great game. I have never had it crash so I'm pretty confused by some of the other comments but I'm sure that I wouldn't mind anyway, I mean, you can't get pewdiepie or slenderman on it but who cares? Well I kinda do- but that does not matter! I would really advise you to buy this app, it's super fun and oops I'm rambling again... sorry...
But you should honestly buy this game... seriously.
0Comment| 262 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 October 2013
I thought this game was only on the pc,but when I saw this game on my kindle I was so happy! Get the game its worth it!
on 12 January 2014
This game is amazing! There are loads of different levels and every time you move on to a new one there is something new, and ten worlds each filled with ten levels is hours of fun!
on 20 April 2013
In other peoples comments they r saying it crashes, it doesn't its amazing actually the best game I've ever played! Wat ever u type in, comes to life!
0Comment| 300 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 April 2013
I bought this on a whim thinking it would be yet another downloaded but un played game but tried it straight away and boy I'm glad I did. It is mega addictive and once you get through the first level or so using common sense items to get used to the game you can start thinking of slightly more imaginative things. I gave the farmer a fat horse and a red and yellow spotty duck and I laughed when it let me give the character an assault rifle, a laser gun and an invisibility cloak for a heist. I'm 22 and think this game is fab so I'm sure you'll love it no matter what age you are!
on 3 June 2014
This a really enjoyable game, great for anyone creative. However, it does not save your progress, so you may find that it'll start the game over and you'll have to redo all you've done. It also doesn't open sometimes, but if you're patient, you'll enjoy this.
on 15 June 2013
Great game man!I have the Nintendo DS game of scribblenauts and it's just amazing with creating whatever you like.An educational game for all ages.