on 26 January 2013
I am glad I purchased this book. It takes you step by step through the process of writing a book in 21 days.It is written in conversational language and is an easy read for a busy person.Steve speaks with authority about his subject as he is the author of many books on the subject also available on Amazon. It is a book worth having as it is full of useful tips on how to write.I would definitely recommend this book.
on 21 February 2013
A very useful book which I am already finding a great help. Written for the newcomer to all this and very well written too. Highly recommended!
on 15 October 2014
Highly recommended. Will buy more from this author. Delivers what he promises with lots of useful ideas and tips
on 30 October 2017
Got me started on my journey as an aspiring author. Great motivation. Thanks
on 30 August 2017
Awful, just utterly horrendous writing style and no worth.
on 7 June 2013
I am a complete novice at the how to publish and finish a book, so I have downloaded a number of books to guide me.I really feel that Steve book has been the most accurate step by step guide.Lots of useful information to kick start me.I know I will be referring to this book shady and again along the way. This guy clearly knows what he's talking about.I would recommend to any novice like myself.
Now just to implement it.
on 11 April 2017
Fast paced book that provides an outline for writing a book in 21 days, exactly, what it says on the tin. I will be using this to actually finish my book!
on 25 April 2013
I actually bought this book by mistake, my own fault didn't read the title properly, but I'm really glad I did buy it. I found this book very useful, it is informative and straight to the point, no space filling fluff. This is a great book for anyone looking to improve their organisational skills and the practicalities of writing
on 3 June 2013
Very informative guide to writing your first digital book. Given me the confidence to start my first project. A must read.
on 9 May 2015
Yes, this is a short book but that is simply because it contains the information you need and no more - no fluff or fillers. It doesn't start at the book planning stage either, it takes you back a step and explains why you need to research the genre and markets first. If, like me, you are writing to make money as well as for the pleasure, this step is vital. Does it guarantee I will write a great book - of course not. But the structure of my book is now sitting in front of me, produced in just 2 days, and the writing part now feel incredibly exciting.