on 17 December 2015
In summary this is a great watch! The watch can be worn with anything from a suit and tie to a pair of jeans and a t shirt. The watch has a nice amount of weight to it and it also looks really good. The watch face is big in a good sense giving the watch a nice sense of purpose and the blue strap and inside really compliments the rose gold watch it self.

I've had the watch since October '15 and I'm writing this review towards the end of December '15. However, since I first wore the watch and until now, I've constantly received compliments about the watch.

I believe the watch is great value for money; I'm really happy about how much I paid for the watch as I think I got an absolute bargain. However, I've also noticed that the price has since gone even lower.

I've also taken a few pictures of the watch for the purpose of this review however, please note that I do need to give the watch strap a clean with water and a little soap however, I believe this lets you see the watch as you will be soon.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 26 July 2014
Love the design, the quality, the durability and weight of this beautiful watch, Came fresh and new from the post, and a healthcare professional many of my patients always compliment this stunning watch.. Defo will recommend anyone who has loves Mikey watches esp the Men this watch is the one with its Rose Gold Dial.
on 8 January 2014
I love this watch!
It arrived a couple I days after I ordered it.
Amazing condition. Bought this as a gift
on 2 March 2014
Bought this for my husband as a gift. Everyone comments on it as it is a stunningly, stylish watch. Excellent buy.
on 14 February 2014
I'm a bit of a watch collector and couldn't help but notice this watch for it's nice simple looks and rose gold colour. I already have another Micheal Kors watch in yellow gold so I knew the excellent quality of Micheal Kors products. I was not disappointed when it arrived in it's very well made presentation box and although it's a big chunky watch, it's been a real head turner everywhere I've worn it. The blue strap compliments the blue watch face and feels comfortable to wear. I'm very pleased I chose to buy this watch.
on 5 May 2014
It's a beautiful watch, so masculine, elegant, the blue color is perfect also great value, i like it, pleased!recommend to all.
on 5 April 2014
Just recieved this watch and it is great, good weight good quality and lovely presentation box, would definitely recommend this to others, read all the reviews before I purchased it and got to say they were spot on.
on 22 September 2014
It's a mighty fine watch- handsome and elegant but massive. Love it but it's a little too big on my wrist- just need to get used to it though
on 9 November 2014
Quite possibly the most stylish and complementary watch I have ever wore.
Whether it be with a suit or just jeans and a tshirt it never fails to impress

Extremely easy to use, very durable and extremely well presented.
on 7 March 2016
Arrived promptly, well packaged. The watch is exactly as stated in the description and as others have stated the watch face is quite large. I've bought this as a present for someone, crossing my fingers and hoping it suits him.