Customer reviews

on 6 June 2017
Small item, but useful, and usefully priced. The stem ought rather have been a little longer; however it does suffice, When using it, do remember to allow a little air to enter along with your delectable ambrosia. I use my flask to carry a little, liquid Ginger: this modest 'filler' is easy to keep handy.
on 9 August 2017
Took quite a while to arrive, but can't really demand too much for such a price. It's not the most solid, quality make but its fairly decent (again) for the price you pay. It is quite thin stainless steel and it retains a slight smell of metal with it, so might be an issue to some. I usually rinse it off with a tiny amount of whiskey to get rid of the possible effect it will have on the taste, but that's also me being particular about it. Works well with my 6 oz flask but i got a smaller one but didnt fit that, so I wouldn't say "fits all hip flasks"
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 23 March 2017
Far better to see in the flesh and touch than the photo conveys. I was delightfully surprised despite the long wait, presumably shipped from the far east. The micro stainless steel funnel will easily accommodate the small opening of the Stanley hip flask. Just what I had hoped for.
on 21 July 2017
There`s not a lot to say about this one it actually is just what it is a little metal funnel, it does take a few weeks to arrive looks like it coming from China so bear that in mind, but it did arrive in good condition and on time,so if you want them buy them simple...
on 24 May 2017
Bought to assist me topping up my hip flasks. Does exactly what it's mean to. Pour slowly tho as the funnel isn't big, and you don't want to spill your booze!! lol.
on 23 April 2017
I've started making beard, skin, hair oils for myself. This does a amazing job and prevents spills. It's the cheapest price I found and same quality
on 14 July 2017
For the price, this is amazing.

The quality isn't brilliant as it's a bit sharp around the edges, but at the price it's brilliant.
on 16 June 2017
Just to say this is good for the job. I purchased another and the hole to pour into is soo small it takes ages to fill ! This allows a decent flow and actually appears pretty good quality amazing for the price
on 7 November 2016
Hopeless... Not impressed.
on 6 September 2017
Tiny and saves wasting precious liquid trying to fill through the narrow neck of a flask