on 8 February 2013
could not believe the price of this purchase only down side was took ages to turn up but when it did was just the job
on 28 March 2016
5 funnels, fit both my hip flasks perfectly and means allot less spillage. For the amount I paid I'm already in profit as I always used to spill something. Many of these have been given as little gifts along with other flasks.
on 26 January 2015
What can I say - great value for money ! I bought this to use with Stainless Steel 1oz Hip Flask on key ring - fits perfectly, and makes filling easy.
Would recommend.
Only one thing.... item comes from Hong Kong (I think) so takes a couple of weeks to arrive - so just bear this in mind when ordering.
on 2 April 2015
Took a while for them to arrive, but this was understood at time of purchase and still beat the expected delivery date! I have only got a 2oz hip flask at present (must get a larger one soon) and the funnels fit into the mouth of it - just. But the bowl is generous and catches every last drop of the much valued malt as it is poured with love and care. At less than a pound each an absolute bargain!!
on 19 December 2012
I am very happy with my order very good value i would recommend other buyers, very good value,

Many Thanks,

Colin.
on 11 April 2016
The hip flask funnel (5 piece) was exactly what I was looking for. My daughter was getting married and small bottles of whisky were given to some of the male guests. I wanted to add the funnel, as an added extra, along with a shot glass.
on 6 January 2015
Its okay, but I had to leave a small gap between to be able to fill it otherwise the funnel gets overfilled and there begins the spillage, but for the price it does that it says but it takes a bit of getting used to
on 15 January 2013
I'm pleased with it. It arrived very quickly and was packaged very well indeed. I need it for my flask.
on 8 March 2013
Not an awful lot one can really say about this, it's a funnel, it fits in your standard hip flask and you can pour spirits through it.
on 25 May 2014
Fits in to my hip flasks without a problem.

Good quality, lightweight, easy to clean. Extremely cheap, and if your prepared to wait 2-3 weeks then fine, other wise you may have to look for a more expensive model to get quicker.