on 18 June 2014
It looks good and is cheap, it is not water proof. Although it is not mentioned in the advert that it is or is'nt waterproof, I would presume any tax disck holders that is to be fitted externally is waterproof by default.
on 22 April 2014
I had been to halfords and seen something similar for £14.00. Quality may be better but not worth £11.00 more. This looks good and was delivered in a reasonable time frame.
on 13 January 2014
Know that these will soon be obsolete but looks great for the remaining 8 months on my current disc. Wish I had found it earlier
on 25 June 2014
Just right, looks smart & easy to fit. Still would look good even when the Tax disc system changes. Picture time then may be!
on 20 October 2013
Even before we put it on the motorbike the carbon was peeling when putting the tax in and the bolts rounded of very easy .
on 6 June 2014
Good quality, easy to fit on my sons first motorbike, value for money, would definitely recommend this product to anyone
on 13 April 2014
it would had cost me more in petrol to go out buy one, and when it arrived, I was surprised how good it was.
on 16 May 2014
Everything as it is described and well worth the money. This will look great on my bike. I would recommend
on 6 April 2014
It looks the part on my bike so I bought another one for my MOT disc and they sit neatly together :)
on 16 February 2014
This product dose the job I bought it for and fits well on the bike all in all a good purchase.

See one answered question