Customer reviews

on 5 April 2017
Wow! Absolutely blown away by this book! The author explains things beautifully in a way everyone can understand and relate to. Great humour throughout too which is an added bonus. Couldn't put it down and without a doubt a book I will read over again and again . Thank you to the author for all your time and energy put into this. This book will help so many people. What a gift!!
on 23 January 2013
Sometimes I read a book about mediumship, spirit guides and the like and I am left feeling like I need more of an explanation than what was offered. This book is different in that I can identify with most of what was written and I can actually understand quiet easily the explanations. I particularly like the last chapter and I am now understanding what I suppose is the meaning of life and I am working out what level I feel I am at. Thank you so much for a very interesting and knowledgeable read, this is certainly a book I will recommend to my like minded friends and my wonderful level 5 mediumship teacher.
on 4 February 2014
Great book has helped myself understand a lot about the spirit world .written with some humour which is great .I would recommend this book to family and friends .
on 24 August 2013
As a developing medium my self this book was packed with easy to understand information that has helped me a lot.
After reading this book everything started slipping into place and I now have a greater understanding of how communication works with our loved ones, brilliant read.
on 29 August 2014
An exceptionally well written book by a talented author.
The author offers new insights to the world of mediumship, and takes readers on a journey of self-discovery. I was drawn into this book from the first page and thoroughly enjoyed every chapter.
I still dip into it from time to time and discover previously missed insights, and new ways of seeing things that he describes.
on 7 February 2013
Found this book thought provoking and interesting. Has a no nonscence way of explaining about modern mediumship, I did find some sections difficult to get my heas around and had to go back and read again to get the jist of what it meant.
If you can concentrate and have an open mind and fresh eys to mediumship then it could help you see it in a new light.
on 25 February 2017
I really enjoyed this book. The author has kept a light humour when covering subjects. Very informative and I took a lot away to mull over. I felt like I was being gently cradled through this book and was then able to lose myself in it.
I would recommend this book for everyone.
on 9 March 2013
For me, this book helps us realise that death is not final and we are all spirit beings on a journey.
It takes the 'weird' and the 'eerie' out of spiritualism and turns it into a fascinating subject which is very natural.
on 22 August 2015
Only half way through as yet, but refreshing to read and has some different ideas and perpectives. Enjoy!
on 12 July 2014