on 5 March 2017
Before buying this bag, I used to carry just a small backpack and a plastic bag for the wet stuff. Then I would put that plastic bag inside the backpack, and usually my backpack will get a bit wet. That was a pain if I carried documents or books.

This year I wanted to change my books' bad luck so I went for this mesh bag and it's perfect. I usually carry my swimsuit, towel, toiletries like shampoo and body gel, and my typical swim gear: cap, goggles, pull buoy, hand and finger paddles. Everything fits here! You can even carry a water bottle or some food containers! Now I carry a backpack with my work stuff and my swimming bag. By the time I get home the wet stuff is almost dry and my backpack doesn't get wet anymore :)
8 people found this helpful
on 27 April 2018
Fantastic bag! Looks the business and is perfect in many ways!!!! My son adores it! Lots of pockets to sort his things out for swim meets & practices which is what he uses it for. Side mesh pocket holds his water bottle, bottom pocket holds his snacks at meets, pocket for shoes, music and earphones, large inside space holds two swim bags for 2 x practises he has a day. Further inside pocket holds wet clothes, spare hats, shorts & goggles. It's very versatile and a great buy! Excellent quality and overall a really great bag! Highly recommend!!
on 7 March 2017
Very effective for transporting wet towels, gym kit, swimsuit etc. Perfectly sized. Mesh allows air to circulate. Slightly confusing drawstring arrangement at first, but the photo makes it clearer - basically it divides into two sets of loops, allowing you the option to carry it backpack style. After a few weeks' trips to the gym, I wouldn't be without it now.
on 29 April 2018
Lightweight yet strong. Long and wide enough to hold two pairs of adult fins, masks and snorkels with room for a couple of medium towels. Worth every penny.

Doesn't seem to be colour fast though - a white t shirt ended up a little pink. Perhaps you need to put it through the washing machine on its own once to hold the colour....
on 13 September 2016
Its a great bag, but Its MASSIVE!. I didn't really realise just how big it is on the reviews (I wouldn't have ordered it otherwise). But its way too big - we can fit all our swim stuff in for the entire family, plus towels / Pool toys / shampoo etc etc, and its still barely half full, so who knows what people take with them to the pool that would fill this!
on 8 October 2017
Bought this net bag to replace my son'sb last one that basically just fell apart. He is in a competitive swimming club and swims 5 times a week so these bags do get a lot of abuse. This seems great quality so should last well.
on 16 February 2018
Love it!! My daughter has to take lots of swimming training aids for training and this fits lots in including flippers, pull bouy and kick board with plenty of room left.
She loves the colour as many swim shops just have black, blue and pink so her stands out from everyone else’s for ease of finding poolside
on 24 March 2016
Excellent. This is a very large bag..ideal if you have a Speedo Elite Kickboard. Kickboard was too large for my last bag so this is great.It easily accommodates Kickboard,Pullbouy ,finger paddles, pool fins.
This is a very large bag but is ideal for my purposes
2 people found this helpful
on 13 April 2014
I still think in inches ! A fellow swimmer said he shortened his and I may do the same. It does hold my towels, fins etc easily. Dries in no time and could double as a laundry bag!
7 people found this helpful
on 12 December 2016
Product arrived quickly, very roomy, a bit bigger than anticipated, but lots of room for float, fins and paddles
2 people found this helpful