on 3 August 2015
Delivery was quick, price is very low compared to genuine Apple HDMI adaptor.
EDIT: after some fiddling the adapter is fully functional. I use the adapter to watch Netflix on a TV, to get both audio and video I need to plug the adapter into the phone after I select a movie and press play and switch to HDMI input immediately after plugging in the adapter (seems the movie loading phase combined with the TV scanning for input is the right combination to make the link work). There are times I can plug the adapter in and the screen is mirrored to the TV but not often. The adapter does not seat tightly into the phone so moving the phone while playing a video will cause issues. Does work with iOS 7.4.1 and 8.3
on 2 April 2017
Broke after first use. Kind of crumbled away after connection. Terribly poor quality. I can't be bothered to ask for a replacement having read other people's trials. I'll just rue the waste of money and hope others won't fall into this trap.
on 6 April 2017
I bought 3 of these products for school. If we were lucky, they connected well with 1 iPad. But most of the time, we got no signal, from 2 out of the 3 and so these products do not work as well as they should be. Definitely, not designed for their intended use.
on 28 June 2017
Lead works well, mirrors iPad 2 screen - on video playback some TVs show full screen, some have black bars down side (something to do with the aspect ratio) - this seems to be the tv translating the signal rather than the iPad or lead. Useful to be able to charge iPad whilst using.
on 19 February 2017
Worked really well and adds new dimensions to doing presentations with an ipad. Very pleased with this little piece of kit.
on 22 May 2017
Works fine.
on 7 March 2017
Works very well with my iPad 2 IOS 9.3.4. I can stream content from my iPad to my television without any problems. Awesome product!
on 13 May 2017
Didn't work
on 26 April 2017
It didn't work with our model of iPad. Disappointed with purchase - description didn;t make it clear,
on 29 April 2017
Intermittent working but keeps dropping signal so hardly usable very wobbly connection to ipad3