on 8 January 2014
I was afraid to order it because I couldn't believe that an original Bach wooden box set can be that cheap, but I got it today and I am very satisfied with the item. It is the original Bach remedies in a well-designed wooden box.
Thank you!
on 23 June 2014
Bought this on a black Friday deal so brilliant value, I was needing to replace some of my bottles as they were out of date but got the whole set for cheaper than it would have taken me to replace the out of date ones.
on 8 June 2016
Superb! The quality of the box and its contents are amazing. I waited for the Black Friday deals to be able to get this and it is wonderful. If you have only used one or two of the remedies before do grab a book about them to learn more about what situations require which remedy. You also get a mixing bottle for combinding your own blends.
on 15 April 2014
this box has all the Bach flower bottles my wife was really impressed when she opened it thanks i would recommend
on 8 February 2016
The box is great and to have a full set of remedies is brilliant. Mine did not come with a named sheet on top of the lid which means that you have to pull out all the bottles to see which one you need. Thats why I gave it 4 stars rather than 5. Anyone interested in Flower Remedies will not be dissapointed. The only thing that I will say is if you are new to using them you will need to get a book as there is no instructions with it. I was slightly dissapointed with this as a quick reference is always handy.
on 2 December 2014
Outstanding set, beautifully packaged in a gorgeous wooden box with each bottle clearly identifiable from the box lid and the bottles themselves, and fantastic value on the lightning deal. Item arrived in pristine condition. My bottles have an expiry date of April 2019, so a good four years and four months shelf life. Very happy with this purchase and highly recommended.
on 11 May 2014
Excellent quality box with all the remedies, a great and significant cost saving buying the remedies individually. Bach original remedies so the usual high quality. Get some good books research and use
on 5 May 2014
The box is very beautiful, more than you can see in the pictures, I bought it to my aunt and she got really surprised. For sure it worth the value.
on 13 March 2014
The wooden box, which is well made with brass fittings, makes it easy to find the right remedy. These are original Dr Bach remedies, and much better value than buying individually.
on 21 April 2015
I am not a person to write a lot of reviews but i felt compelled on this item. The box looks very professional, although a bit heavy if you need to lag it around, a joy to work with. The remedies are authentic, not cheap remakes. With a help of the remedies - and a book called 'The Bach Remedies Workbook' by Stefan Ball - I feel more balanced in life and also pulled my sister out of a deep depression. Just these two was worth it for me to purchase, but there is a lot more in those little bottles.