on 12 July 2013
What a superb item, I've got lots of jewellery and didn't wear most of it because it was in various cases and drawers, now when I open my mirror it's all there and I can see it all and choose which item to wear.
on 1 September 2013
Although I am pleased with this it needs careful arrangement of the jewellery to ensure the door closes properly. It wasexcellent value compared to similar products on the market.
on 16 October 2013
I have lots of long pieces of jewellery that I wanted off display but organised in an ordely manner.
This item not only holds a number of different pieces it also has the added bonus of doubling up as a full length mirror!
I added additional hooks easily inside to create even more hanging space. This is alot better priced than others I have viewed of similar design.
on 6 June 2013
this mirror is really nice and has a lot of room for jewellery, I only gave it four stars because of all the space dedicated to ear rings and I don't own any, and also because I wished there had been a taller mirror. Other than that, it is very, very good!
on 15 August 2013
Really really nice, It was already built, except the stand which was easy enough. Good quality padding on the inside. A lot of room for everything - I now feel like i need more jewellery to fill it! Only thing is there is nothing to have the option to hang on the wall and if you have any chunky jewellery like bracelets or something it will not close if you use the hooks to hang them, you have to use one of the little shelfs, which isnt really an issue.
on 16 January 2013
A great idea. Holds all my jewellry and provides a great mirror. Good quality and nice size. Licks for security and Looks great too
on 5 October 2013
Delivered faster than expected, and kept informed of eta. Item fairly simple to put together and did it single handed without a struggle. Is fairly heavy but keeps it stable, and I think the interior is even better than pictured.
on 22 June 2013
I have looked at theae for a long time and am soo glad that all my jewellry can now be kept together tidily instead of hanging on cork boards everywhere. So good i am going to get my daughters one for xmas !
on 2 June 2013
a little smaller than i expected but thats not a problem, however the lock was put on backwards meaning the key wouldn't fit! thankfully my husband corrected it otherwise we would have had to send it back. but my daughter loves it which is the important thing
on 17 January 2014
Superb item, very fast delivery and securely packaged.
I had ordered the same thing from Groupon which cost £99, when it arrived it was rubbish, the mirror was really warped and like something out of a fun house! Still waiting for groupon to pick it up 10 days in !!!!
This mirror is really good quality and A lovely price! I'm very happy.
Bit of advice DONT BUY FROM GROUPON!!!
44 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse