on 7 March 2014
There are two tracks on this set that I had, for a long time, been wanting to add to my Northern Soul collection ... Judy Street's "What" and, "You Don't Love Me" by Epitome of Sound. Already having over a dozen such compilations, I felt okay buying this one, since it contained only six duplicate tracks to what I currently own. Out of 60 songs, I rated that a good deal. Boy, was I more than pleasantly surprised, though. There's plenty here for every mood and taste. Song after song of classic Northern Soul vocals, plus a couple of the best instrumentals in the genre...Just Brothers' opening track, "Sliced Tomatoes" and, the driving beat of Willie Mitchell's classic, "The Champion, Pt 1." I've had this CD for about a month, now, and it's barely been off my player since it arrived.

Get it! ...And, talc up the floor. Your feet won't be able to keep still.
on 7 February 2015
As a DJ I was looking for a great collection of Northern Soul. I had been getting more requests for Northern Soul and wanted a collection that would include the well known tracks as well as some less known. This collection covers both. I also like the fact that it has the original tracks and artists.
I was never in to the Northern Soul scene but this collection is great and I now listen to it at home with the rest of my collection.
on 30 May 2016
Ok so there are quite a few tracks here you will find on other cds !But there are some tracks that are specific to this cd they may be another artists version of someone elses original version but they are brilliant versions ! All in all a good 2 cd collection for a good price
on 26 March 2016
It's a good collection of songs, good value for the price, still a few tunes missing tho! The Velvelettes " Needle in a Haystack " and a few others would have gone down a treat. 7/10 for this would be a good score.
on 2 April 2013
An absolute bargain - great music - 60 songs - tremendous service - am delighted in every way - well done
on 8 April 2013
This is a fantastic album for all Northern fans. Great tunes. I enjoyed it so much I also bought it for a friend who heard it at mine and loved it.
on 30 June 2013
I have only just started getting into Northern soul and find it brilliant and this will be right it at the beginning. great starter.
on 9 November 2012
A well worth while purchase, good tunes and good value for money.
Gives a good range of some northern soul sounds,
Keep the faith!!!
on 1 May 2014
I have not listened to this as of yet as this was an Easter gift for the wife. It is in her car and not left it yet. She seems to like it!
on 7 May 2014
enjoyed this CD great songs good for listening to at the gym, Freda Payne, Band of Gold, classic, plus others