on 24 July 2013
Purchased for my 5 year old son who loves his google pad, but can as with all kids be clumsy. He's dropped his pad several times but it hasn't broken in this case. Excellent just what I was looking for.
on 19 October 2013
I used to take a gung-ho approach to looking after my Nexus and never bothered with a case. How wrong I was. After someone with high heels trod on my bag with the Nexus in the front pocket, the screen cracked. Although the device would power on, I could not control the Nexus using touch control, to I had to replace the screen. So I decided to seek out the best protection for the device.

This case is strong! It does make the tablet much bulker to use, but it has a very nice tactile feel to the case that makes it comfortable to hold. The case cover can also be used as a stand that gives you two different stand angles. Over I was very impressed with this!
on 30 August 2013
Dunno if its worth the 40 quid i paid but it is very good at protecting my nexus seven one more word to add so i can post review
on 27 January 2014
I initially bought the nexus for My 5 year old so I needed a bomb proof case that would last this fits the bill perfectly the case feels very comfortable in the hand and the stand / screen cover is excellent a superb design.
on 11 January 2014
Even thou it was an amazon warehouse deal. I was just trying my luck coz the description was damage at the sides. But the item was in perfect condition. It was only the package tat was badly damage! No regrets!
on 21 November 2013
Very good protective case built in screen protector excellent would've given five star only price, but think you only get what you pay for these days
on 24 January 2014
This is a must for your nexus 7 wifi. Fits perfectly and keeps it secure. Price Is high but you get what you pay for... Superior item.
on 13 May 2015