Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 6 May 2015
Do exactly what they are supposed to at half the price
on 22 November 2013
I bought these to use in my Hero 3+ and Powershot S100 on a recent trip to Antigua.

Before leaving the UK I followed the instructions, drying them out in the oven, before sealing them in a small airtight sample container.

First, the GoPro. I used the same 2 inserts for 2 weeks in Antigua, where it was pretty humid, and 30 degrees in the shade. I never once had a fogging issue, despite opening and closing the housing frequently, including when it was still a bit wet. As such I think the inserts worked as intended!

However, I also tried using the inserts in my Powershot S100 with its housing. After about an hour in the water with the camera on, I'd get fogging on the lens, despite 2 inserts being positioned around the lens barrel. I had the same problem using up to 6 fresh inserts in one go. I guess that these bits of card are quite capable of sucking out the moisture in the small airspace in the GoPro Housing, but don't expect them to be up to the job of working on anything with more air trapped inside.
on 28 April 2013
Initially I had thought these were official Go Pro anti-fog inserts so when they arrived I was a bit dissapointed. I gave it a go anyway, and since using them have had no issues with fogging. I haven't put them in the oven since the first use- which has been long after the suggested time, but am still not having issues. A cheap alternative to the overpriced GoPro inserts, but I can't hold a fault against them. Will be buying more!
on 20 December 2012
The product works fine and it is good value for money. Speedy service. Instructions included but the inserts are very easy to use anyway.
on 25 February 2014
I was getting fed up with the camera fogging up in the cold weather. Found out this is due to the battery warming up in use and creating the fog to build up in the case. Thought I'd try a cheaper insert as against the official Gopro inserts. These delivered...simple to use, cost effective and no more fogging. Reusesable and can be re activated in the oven. I found 3 inside the case, slid down the side of the camera does the job.
on 25 December 2013
Not bad definitely need to bake them first!!! I still got some fogging with cam on my mtb helmet going through a plantation but after 2nd bake worked much much better.
on 13 June 2013
They fit neatly and seem to work well. I've used 1 strip about 4 times (without drying it) with each dip lasting about 2 hours and I've not seen any fogging. I've been using the gopro for snorkeling & diving in the sea around Anglesey (10 to 12°C). I would recommend these.
on 14 March 2013
Very fast delivery. Bought for a Sony HDR-AS15.
Can't comment on life expectancy but at this price even if not great will still be good value. Sems to work as well as the offical Sony product - using two in cold damp UK winter.
on 24 July 2014
Does what it says!
I used these on a trip to Sri Lanka and Maldives and had zero fogging! I used it under water, on the water and in humid conditions and still had a clear image.
Easy to use instructions meant I was able to capture every moment perfectly & with confidence that my casing would be fog clear.
I'd recommend using these!
on 16 August 2014
The fogless inserts work great. They were shipped with instructions which state to pop them in the oven for 5-7 minutes. They can also be reused over and over.They actually work and I was thoroughly impressed that, even in the water, there was no fog present on any of the photos.