on 19 July 2015
I bought this item in April, now the battery runs out very fast, and it cannot stop charge although it is full. It become very hot when it is charging, this should not happen, and it can be dangerous. I have 2 old Samsung batteries, which I used for 3 years, they are all fine,but not the new one, it is just very bad quality, I do not think it is genuine Samsung product. When I received the items, the packaging looks like fba items, and the quality definitely is very low standard. I bought from Amazon itself, because I think you will sell Genuine one, I think I am wrong this time.
on 23 June 2014
After my last battery died, I decided to get a replacement. These batteries are shockingly bad... don't hold their charge at all. And mine cut out completely at 40% and went to 0% when switched back on!
on 12 March 2017
It was fine for couple of months and then it started deforming. It got to the stage cover don't fit into the phone anymore so I would vote No for this product.
on 16 March 2015
Bought to replace old battery in phone wasn't charging in good time had to have it plugged in for hours for about 70% charge and would discharge quick buying this battery charged in no time at all keeps its charge what you need for a mobile phone. Worth buying original.
on 29 September 2015
Fabulous, fits my phone and solved all the problems I was having with it.
on 1 May 2017
doesn't hold charge
on 16 March 2017
Thanks
on 22 May 2016
It has got a very short charge. Even shorter than the old one it was intended to replace.