on 21 February 2015
I'm somewhat disappointed with this. When I bought my Sony NWZ E445 several years ago, I bought the case that was advertised with it. Unfortunately, the leather strap on the back that enables the player case to be clipped onto your belt broke (the leather strap parting company with the popper).

The best option seemed to be this case which has the all important facility to enable the player and case to be put onto a belt.

The plus side of this case is the quality of the leather. But that's the only good thing. My original case had a magnetic fastening so you could quickly access the player. This one has a strap which fastens the case with a popper but it is not as easy to access as the magnetic option which wouldn't normally be a problem but it is annoying if you use it for running.

The biggest problem with this case is that it is larger than the original case so the player doesn't fit snugly inside. If you put the player at the bottom of the case you can't see some of the player screen and details. If you push it to the top, it's more difficult to get the lead into the player.

Unfortunately, this case seems to be the only option that has the popper strap on the back. Annoying, given it costs £12.00 which is as twice as much as the original case.

UPDATE: If this is a problem for anyone else, I've found a solution and that is to cut the piece of leather across the front that is blocking the unit's display. The unit still fits snuggly in the case. It doesn't look particularly neat but it solves the problem.
on 27 June 2014
When I bought my wife a Walkman a couple of years ago I was surprised to find no protective cases appeared to be available.
So I was delighted to find the iGadgitz case on offer when I bought myself a Walkman and purchased two.
For what it is I would say it is a bit expensive (you can buy a leather 'bum bag' in our local market for about the same) but it is well made and fits the Walkman like the proverbial glove. It surfaces are padded which should offer good protection in the event of the MP3 player being dropped.
Only criticism is that you cannot 'store' the ear pieces in the case - had there been a little more space under the flap to accommodate these I would have given 5 stars.
on 23 January 2013
I got a Sony MP3 for Christmas, so ordered this cover to protect it. I've reviewed the seller elsewhere, so will concentrate on the item itself in this review.

The MP3 fits very comfortably in the cover, all the buttons are accessible, and the headphone jack fits well. It doesn't make the player too bulky. Indeed as the player is very small and light, it makes it easier to locate in a pocket or bag. The stud fastenings seem sturdy (I haven't used the belt loop yet).

I have 2 minor gripes which stop me from giving a 5* review.

There is no plastic film to protect the MP3 screen from dirt or scratches (other than the "flip" to close the cover). I had an old Creative Zen and the leather cover I had for it had a clear plastic protective screen included. I'll have to source something else in order to protect the screen from scratching.

The item is described as "purple". It isn't - it's cerise pink. If you specifically want purple, which I did, this isn't the cover for you - I suggest you order a different colour.
on 30 April 2017
Item arrived really quickly and is of a good quality. Initially I was thrilled with it. However once it was on my mp3 player I found that it was covering the hold and volume controls on the side meaning they could not be used. This is really disappointing as it was listed as compatible with my mp3 player. I have returned it as it is not fit for purpose.
on 14 April 2017
A good quality leather cover which fits well and protects the MP3 from damage. The red colour is nicely visible; and the cover fastens securely.
A very good purchase at a reasonable price. .
on 5 July 2013
Ordered this for my boyfriends Sony MP3 player and I have to say it fits the player extremely well. It is fairly well padded, so hopefully it will give the player a good deal of protection. My ownly criticism would be that the strap on the back of the cover could be permanently fixed rather than by a press-stud, as I think over time the press-stud might become a little loose and therefore cause the cover to drop off a belt or arm strap. The company shipped the item extremely quickly so I would recommend them for quality of product and customer service.
on 8 February 2013
Extremely pleased with this purchase,very well made, extra padding on the cover provides additional protection for my Sony,delivery was quicker than quoted,had viewed other cases but decided on this one due to specification & price & glad that I did,no complaints at all,excellent service
on 7 June 2014
Agood fast trouble free service. A nice little product that holds the walkman firm.Fastners are very strong so no worrys there.Some of the stitching is a bit poor,but are holding at the moment(they are not broke just not caught into the leather).thats the only thing to fault on this nice little product.Very Pleased..
on 17 March 2017
It is a strong, well made case, but the fit is a bit iffy for using all the controls while in it, particularly volume. And there is no clear plastic to protect the screen - this will not matter much to folk who don't carry it around open all the time, to others it might.
on 29 May 2017