on 5 October 2017
Haven't read it yet
on 19 April 2014
A very enjoyable read with a great set of believable characters. I really got stuck into this one and bought the next in the series half way through.

The story spins along well and I would be happy to recommend this to anyone.
on 20 April 2017
A decent read. Good ideas and story.
on 20 July 2015
Hmmm...honestly it started off okay but then just got so complicated. Too many unmemorable characters.. too many "missions"
on 8 June 2015
This man can write. Dialogue, characters and above all (for me) concepts are first class. He certainly deserves a wider audience and I for one am rooting for him.
on 27 June 2015
I liked the theme of the story, but would have welcomed more textured characters (Petal is the most developed, the rest are little more than cardboard cut-outs... and a slower pace of action would have given the opportunity to create a more involving world... As it is I can't summon enthusiasm to step into a further instalment...
on 4 November 2014
A nicely written story, kept me reading at any occasion. Futuristic view on cathaclismic earth, not very optimistic :) but Im yet to come across a nice outlook on our future. Buying next part, think its worth it.
on 18 July 2015
Not read it yet but thus is the 5th time amazon have told me to rate it.

Will update after reading
on 9 October 2014
I don't normally write reviews, but this book I enjoyed so much that I thought I should comment. With a similar feal to Neal Stephenson this L33t H4x0r romp whizzes along with the hero enjoyably identifiable with. Anyone who liked Snow Crash, Reamde or early Gibson will get along just fine with this novel.....
on 17 June 2016