on 6 March 2017
Good case, fully recommended.
on 24 April 2017
Superb quality, and fitted the Mini IPad perfectly, makes easier to hold the IPad.
on 26 November 2012
This is a great case and fits well. It is exactly as described and the price is perfect plus comes with a screen protector and great colours to choose from. I would recommend this case!
on 13 September 2015
Came on time and son really happy with it
on 24 January 2015
This case does NOT fit the ipad mini 2 (retina) for anyone wondering. This is because the retina mini is slighty thicker than the normal mini without retina the slight thickness makes the minis screen come past the glass, it also doesnt fit properly but it wasnt a waste as it fitted my brothers ipad mini just fine. Also there is no mic cut out on the back of the case for the retina mini.
on 21 March 2013
The case is great and fit's the iPad smugly.
The only problem i have is the fact that it lifts the edges of screen protectors, causing air pockets around the edges.
This caused me to remove my screen protector completely.
Shame, it's such a nice and well build case.
on 31 May 2013
ok it does what it's suppose to do.
in fairness i bought this case as an immediate basic case as i purchased a better one from the US which took about 8 days to deliver.
so it does what its suppose to do and for the price it's fine.
the case however is frosted not clear, but that's not a great concern. it just looks more clear in the photo.
the screen guard is a great addition and again i know how hard these things are to apply especially on larger touch screens.
however, i have done them many times before and now have a good knack for applying them. i did an ok job. there were 2 small bubbles with a bit of dust under which don't push out if it;s a dust particle. i could live with it. when i applied the case the sides lipped over and pushed up the screen guard all a long the edges causing it to lift off. it looked pretty ugly! i took off the case and smoothed out the screen guard again, but sadly more dust had got underneath and now there were bubbles everywhere.
PRICE=EXCELLENT
SCREEN GUARD= OK
CASE= OK
TOGETHER= JUST DOESN'T WORK
OH AND DELIVERY= EXCELLENT
on 11 February 2014
I ordered two of these by mistake, and when they arrived I thought well maybe I'll need a second one when the first wears out; now I'm doubting it ever will wear out!

This is just a back cover but that was all I wanted - it fits perfectly, has all the holes in the right place for the camera etc, is semi transparent so shows the Apple logo through and presents as an attractive, glossy light green outer skin. It isn't as brittle as some other back covers I've seen, and in my opinion is all the better for this. I frequently remove it as I sometimes need to transport my iPad in a keyboard folio case instead, but as I prefer the lightness of this I always replace it as soon as I can. The majority of the time my iPad wears this and weighs barely any more than it does 'naked', looks attractive and is protected from scratches.

Despite all the removing/replacing that I do, the cover has kept its shape and snug fit and though it's quick to remove and replace it, I don't have any fear that it will fall off. At such a reasonable price, one of my best buys without a doubt.
on 5 February 2013
Really good gel cover for the money, I recommend the clear cover as you can see the aluminium back of the ipad mini.

If you need a good cover you need to get this for the price!
on 17 November 2013
The case is ok, but causes the screen protector to bubble. I got the screen protector on perfectly and it bubled after I put the case on, so I used another one (note only one comes with it) and even used sellotape round the edges thinking this would prevent it but it didn't. Won't send it back as postage would be £2.60, but don't buy it if you also want to use screen protector.