on 29 August 2017
I love this little thing, Great sound fairly good battery life and nice little phone button on top
on 19 September 2016
Great value, good sound. The only issue is pairing which can take up to 20 seconds.
on 18 August 2017
Arrived in good time. Product does as it says it will.
on 14 April 2017
Great little speaker
on 17 February 2014
good sound for the size.
get a mini disco ball, rip some sister sledge to your Bluetooth phone, switch this on and have a frontroom disco with the kids.

or you can use it for other things too.

we like it.
on 15 February 2014
Bought for teenage daughter, when it turned up I was like how small! But very good product sounds good and good price
on 2 June 2014
Brought this for my son for his tablet!! He's really impressed with it , very good sound quality considerin the size
on 3 January 2014
Wow, after unboxing this item I was met with a small speaker with a lovely rubbery finish. Such a simple, clean design and straight forward to use.

Turn on speaker, turn on your Bluetooth on your media device (I used my Samsung Galaxy S4), pair up and away you go!

You use your media device to control the volume and I suggest to play with the sound/equalizer settings to get the best sound. The bass this kicks out is amazing but again can be too much if you do set it up properly on your device.

When i use it with my Galaxy S4 you can even use it as a hand free kit which would be ideal in a car as well (music/phonecalls).

Had battery life in it from unboxing and haven't yet recharged it. Only comes with a mini usb lead so you will need to plug it into your pc/laptop. I will use my mains USB adapter to charge my unit up.

Overall verdict -
I wasn't expecting alot for a small speaker but this has blown away my expectations and I certainly would of paid the higher price if I had a demo beforehand.

Design/Build - 5/5
Battery - 5/5 (still waiting for it to run out as yet)
Sound/Performance - 4/5 (Great bass but must sort out sound settings on your device!)
on 10 November 2015
I was looking for a budget small bluetooth speaker to use with my iPhone and my laptop, so I posted on twitter asking for some advice. Back came suggestions for bigger and much more expensive bits of kit.

After hearing about Kitsound from another contact, I decided to have a look at what they could offer and I happened upon the PocketBoom.

I wanted to be able to carry the speaker around, for it to sit on my desk in the study and in the drinks cup holder in my car. Was this a big ask? it would seem not.

Simply put, the PocketBoom is a superb bit of kit - size wise it does all I wanted the speaker to do (it's a third of the height of my iPhone 6 and sits easily in the palm of my hand), but it *in no way* compromises on volume and quality of sound and handles both jazz and metal easily without distorting. The sound is warm and both bass and treble ends are obviously there.

I cannot recommend this little speaker more highly - and great to be supporting British tech too.
review image
on 17 July 2016
 Firstly the size of this speaker is amazing. It could literally fit in your pocket without you knowing. The awesome thing about the speaker is that is does improve the sound, but only slightly. This speaker is truly for the road warrior who needs an incredibly small and light speaker. Please check out my video review of this speaker to get a good idea of what I think of it.
review image