Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 3 June 2017
I don't really like horror films but gave this a go after my son and husband wanted to watch it. Thankfully it isn't too scary and I only jumped a few times and those times were predictable so a tenna lady wasn't required! Bit freakier when you know it's based on true accounts. Would give The Conjuring 2 a go based on this one.
on 17 August 2014
Great film. Really enjoyed it, even though I watched it on my own. The storyline is not complicated, which I think was the best thing for this film. I have heard of the Warrens & they're highly regarded in the paranormal field in America. They have genuine concern for the people involved in cases of this nature. Lorraine Warren does a small cameo in this film too, - shes the old lady sat at the front when the 'Warrens' in the film are talking to students about the paranormal.
The film is based on a true story & one the Warrens hadn't told to anyone for years. After seeing it, I can understand why. If you like horror films that have a credible storyline, I would RECOMMEND you see this one. Yes, its jumpy & yes, its frightening at times, but its THE best film I've seen in a long time.
on 10 July 2017
Chilling and compelling a thoroughly good horror and it may even make you jump a bit in places.
on 18 May 2017
Really like this film and it's quite scary I think. Some good bits which make you jump. Effects are good.
on 6 June 2017
Seen this before. However just as good 3 4 5 6 time around very good film
on 4 May 2017
Good old fashioned horror film - spooky, scary and plenty of moments that will really make you jump
on 5 June 2017
Very good film, scary stuff!!
on 15 May 2017
It's a good old ghost/demon story.
on 19 May 2014
Upon looking at some of the other reviews I was surprised to see negative reviews. I absolutely loved it and I believe that it is one of the best horror films ever made and I've recommended it to all my friends and family. It has it's scary moments which will make you jump out your seat, it was atmospheric and had creepy and tense scenes and a throughly enjoyable storyline.
on 9 June 2017