Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 10 June 2014
This movie started well, but at some point the flow of the story began to jar. It was good in parts, scary in parts, but I felt ultimately disappointed: I thought it was going to be better than it was.
on 26 February 2014
Only got round to watching this the other night and it was certainly creepy - bit Amytyville type of story and though it says it's based on facts I'm a bit sceptical. If it is factual - it's terrifying!
on 8 August 2014
Just when I thought there's never going to be another film that makes the hairs on my skin stand up this film comes out.....
Great story and scary at times well worth a watch at night in the dark
on 1 February 2015
If you haven't seen this, it's well made, slightly understated (by contemporary standards) haunted house hokum. Loaded with cliches, acting is just about adequate, some skilfully directed spooky tension. Authentic period feel (early 70's) (I was there) and you can have fun spotting all the bits in it which are a bit like that other haunted house/possession/creepy toys film you saw.

Worth seeing if you like this sort of thing (i do) and don't mind getting a bit bored occasionally.

The supplier was fast and the DVD is authentic and of good quality.
on 9 August 2014
Poor film
on 12 May 2014
Not keen on really scary films but this one is an exception. knowing that it is based on a true story makes it that much more scary. Thoroughly enjoyed it and have recommended it to all my friends.
on 9 August 2015
Scared me and my mum. I move in to a bungalow with alot of bad history and after watching this film, had my own Conjuring to deal with, I beleave this film to be true, so it makes it even more scary!
on 10 June 2015
I liked a lot, damn, it really is a cracking horror. Normaly i don't jump while watching horrors, never, but this time it happened few times, i was really surprised. Stays in my collection for sure.
on 6 May 2014
We sat down own early evening while it was still enough natural light and thoroughly enjoyed. Even though it was predictable you still jumped and become stressed out, well the wife did anyway!
on 6 September 2015
Very scary to think that this is based on a true story!
There are some great scares in this film and it will stay with you long after you turn it off!
Great story and acting as well!