on 19 June 2013
I haven't read any of this author's previous books so didn't know the background.

I found the first book in this trilogy 'Wicked Werewolf Night' slow going because I didn't know the characters and it appeared to be a continuation of a previous encounter between Nico, the werewolf and Aylia, the witch. This story also gave me the feeling that the author was making up the story as she went along. Then, just when I was thinking that things couldn't get any worse for the characters involved, something happened and it was a rushed happy ever after ending.

By the second book 'Wicked Werewolf Secret', I had a much better grasp of the characters. I really enjoyed Kole's and Sarah's story. It was better thought out and was more readable. In fact, I think this was my favourite of the three.

The third story 'Wicked Werewolf Passion' told Shi's and Carmen's story and this was also a good read.

The only real criticism I have of these books is that there are quite a few homophone and typing errors. Once you get past these, the stories are worth reading.
on 23 July 2013
I recently read the Tall, Dark and dangerous box set which i quite enjoyed but thought the stories, although exciting, were quite repetitious. The Werewolf Society Box Set is much better. The stories were very well written and I enjoyed all three. The set was very reasonably priced.

I have just purchased The Vampire Wardens and am looking forward to reading these stories although I gather I should have, perhaps, read the Wardens first.

I have also bought the first in the series Inside Out which I think will be very different from Lisa Renee's other stories.

I recommend this talented writer.
on 28 June 2013
The action is fast paced, the characters are feisty women (who are also werewolves or witches) and smouldering hot men (also werewolves ... obviously!) There are red hot and racy bedroom scenes and plenty of kick ass fights and dramatic tension. It is slightly 'light weight' as reading matter goes, but that is what I have come to expect from e-publishing, and it was just what I needed when I was laid up, resting after an operation, with concentration levels not at warp speed! Download it dare you, I think you (and your beloved) will be pleasantly surprised! <wink>
on 17 January 2013
Very good series, read the Vampire Wardens first. Well worth the money. Looking forward to reading more of her books..
on 29 June 2013
Well, if you want different (or rather not so different) descriptions of sex between several different couples, werewolves or not, and the apparent inability to control themselves when it comes to their feelings, then these are the books for you. Perhaps that is an affliction that comes with being a werewolf! Otherwise, not much storyline, a bit of atmosphere but not a lot else. I'm glad I didn't spend much on these.
on 9 March 2013
I got these books as they where on offer. WOW never read this type of book before and I say I really enjoyed it didn't want to put it down till I finished them all. Male dominance what more can a girl want ohh to be a wolf. Will definitely buy more from this author.
on 25 June 2013
Really enjoyed these three novellas. I hadn't read the previous books, but that didn't spoil the enjoyment. Good adult supernatural fiction, great characters, good adult content.
As they are novellas, they are quick to read, which has left me wanting more. So I guess they've done their job as I will now purchase the previous novels.
on 17 January 2013
A great read that had me hooked right from the start. An enjoyable read with characters that just keep you interested and wanting more right till the end. I can't wait to read more!!!
on 5 April 2013
This is a great read as was other work by Lisa i will be getting more of her work as i have found that the story is very good and makes you want to keep going to the end and then onto the following books
on 5 May 2013
as good a read as all the other type Twilight, vampire diaries Keira hudson books. I've read them all and these were as good to read as the others. Good characters and well writtten.