on 23 July 2013
I recently read the Tall, Dark and dangerous box set which i quite enjoyed but thought the stories, although exciting, were quite repetitious. The Werewolf Society Box Set is much better. The stories were very well written and I enjoyed all three. The set was very reasonably priced.

I have just purchased The Vampire Wardens and am looking forward to reading these stories although I gather I should have, perhaps, read the Wardens first.

I have also bought the first in the series Inside Out which I think will be very different from Lisa Renee's other stories.

I recommend this talented writer.
on 28 June 2013
The action is fast paced, the characters are feisty women (who are also werewolves or witches) and smouldering hot men (also werewolves ... obviously!) There are red hot and racy bedroom scenes and plenty of kick ass fights and dramatic tension. It is slightly 'light weight' as reading matter goes, but that is what I have come to expect from e-publishing, and it was just what I needed when I was laid up, resting after an operation, with concentration levels not at warp speed! Download it dare you, I think you (and your beloved) will be pleasantly surprised! <wink>
on 28 April 2013
Best werewolf box set I've read. Especially the first book. Would read more in the series, if available. Good mix of sex, action and story line. Could not put the kindle down
on 22 August 2013
What a brilliant set of books,absolute value for money,will definitely recommend to friends and will watch the web for more by this author
on 8 March 2015
I really enjoyed reading this box set, very detailed and well written
on 6 June 2013
a must read because i really couldn't put it down kept reading well into the night and was sad when the book ended
on 19 June 2013
I haven't read any of this author's previous books so didn't know the background.

I found the first book in this trilogy 'Wicked Werewolf Night' slow going because I didn't know the characters and it appeared to be a continuation of a previous encounter between Nico, the werewolf and Aylia, the witch. This story also gave me the feeling that the author was making up the story as she went along. Then, just when I was thinking that things couldn't get any worse for the characters involved, something happened and it was a rushed happy ever after ending.

By the second book 'Wicked Werewolf Secret', I had a much better grasp of the characters. I really enjoyed Kole's and Sarah's story. It was better thought out and was more readable. In fact, I think this was my favourite of the three.

The third story 'Wicked Werewolf Passion' told Shi's and Carmen's story and this was also a good read.

The only real criticism I have of these books is that there are quite a few homophone and typing errors. Once you get past these, the stories are worth reading.
on 17 January 2013
Very good series, read the Vampire Wardens first. Well worth the money. Looking forward to reading more of her books..
on 17 January 2013
A great read that had me hooked right from the start. An enjoyable read with characters that just keep you interested and wanting more right till the end. I can't wait to read more!!!
on 4 June 2013
This follows on from Vampire Wardens.
again I couldn't put it down. I read both trilogies while on holiday and enjoyed both.