on 21 October 2017
I had to buy a new splitter because my old one had become unreliable. I haven't had this one long, but it is working very well so far. It is small enough to be tucked away out of sight and it runs my SatNav and charges my mobile phone with no problem. I previously had a 4 socket splitter, but only ever used two of them, so this is better. It is also good that the sockets are far enough apart that the flared top style plugs fit easily, without knocking into each other. I think this is good value, and it works. What more can you ask?
2 people found this helpful
on 4 July 2016
This gadget is a well designed and modern looking contraption which is usual in this technological advancing world. It has help to all my useful car accessories to be powered all at the same time from one socket. The two 12v adapters power my sat nav and my dashcam whilst the USB sockets can be used to power my phone at a steady or quick state. The higher powered USB socket does charge my phone to 100% quicker than the other socket by around 30 minutes and is handy to have. I've had this product for around 8 months and no loss of power from any of the sockets has occurred and no damage to any of my devices. The only negative I would have is that the lead is a bit short so is is restrictive to where you can place it in the car. In summary, this product provides ample of ports as well as variety in power options all in one compat modern looking box!
3 people found this helpful
on 18 September 2016
Good quality item, that is a little on the large size, and from my vehicles point of view would ideally need to be stored away in the glove box until it is required. The product is made substantially with good quality lead and it illuminates a cool blue in the dark. The unit plugs in confidently and the entry ports are positively connected. I would imagine the this item would especially be suited for a van or indeed a lorry as it is robustly made. Altogether though a well engineered product.
The company has good communication embedded, as when requested some information, they returned some positive points to my query.
It also came along with an adhesive pad for making a more permanent fix to the vehicle.
on 23 January 2016
I bought this to use with two AA battery chargers. It works fine and reliably powers the chargers...

The chargers do have a strong tendency to pop out. The chargers do not pop out of the car sockets, only from this device... Fortunately I found I could use two large elastic bands to hold them in place and it all works fine and reliably. At the very worst, some batteries don't get charged... I have since used insulating tape to bind the chargers into the device and I am quite happy to recommend as they don't pop out any more..

NB. Very good after sale support from the company

Very good value at the £10 that I paid
review image
on 31 October 2015
I bought this adapter because it has a fly-lead allowing it to be placed in a more accessible position. A 'solid' adapter stuck in the regular outlet catches the gear lever on my car! It delivers the right current at the sockets. It comes with a small adhesive pad if required to stick it in position, say on the dash panel. The blue LED logo shows when power is on. The adapter seems quite well built and of good quality. Time will tell how well it stands up to regular use.
One person found this helpful
on 12 January 2018
i had one of these for a year and i liked it. the long cable is useful if you are in need of one.

i made two mounting points with velcro so i could move it around. it also doubled as a useful theft deterrent as the blue light on top looks like a big alarm. broke after a year, but at £9 i decided that was reaosnable
on 14 January 2014
I bought this for longer journeys as I had bought seat warmers that required 2sockets. Bonus for me the USB chargers. I do not find them slow to charge my iphone or Kindle. The length of cable also meant I could use the seat warmer in the back for a passenger too. I thought it was good value, sturdy & arrived in good time.Below are the details of my other purchase.

Pack of 2 Heated Car Seat Covers / Cushion with Auto Shut Off (721) Keep warm this winter!
3 people found this helpful
on 14 November 2017
Excellent quality and price - Use this to have my Sat Nav & Dash cam powered and the USBs are a bonus for also charging my phone. No issues what so ever.
One person found this helpful
on 22 June 2014
The product works as described. It fits fine in my cigarette lighter and requires no 'fiddling'.
I've tried all the ports and a couple simultaneously.
The wire between the device and the lighter adapter is quite substantial, looks about the same diameter as a regular 13A cable you'd use for the mains. There's quite a bit of length to it, which is great and will probably reduce any need to have the cable go round sharp corners that will lead to wear and breaks through 'creasing'.
As far as I know, there is currently nothing wrong with the product.
If anything comes up, I'll be back!

The only small thing is whether it really needs to light up when plugged in.
It's not very bright and not distracting, but is it really necessary?
on 22 May 2018
This is a nice adaptor for Dash Cam and Sat Nav to be used together and it has 2 USB ports too which I not as yet. The blue light is nice too when using at nights.