on 4 August 2017
An exciting anime series that constantly has you on your toes for what might happen next.
on 8 March 2017
present
on 19 July 2016
One of the best dubbed anime i've ever seen.
on 5 November 2017
Thanks
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 October 2015
A really good mech anime! I got this because my girlfriend recommended it to me because I liked Evangelion and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised!
on 10 November 2015
Brilliant
on 18 April 2016
Bought this for my boyfriend. He loves it.
on 1 March 2016
Enjoyed it
on 8 August 2015
Good series.
on 30 March 2013
I won't base my review on the series, it's a fantastic must see for all anime fans, the Blu-rays themselves are of nice quality, plenty of extras and then menus work surprisingly well on my ps3. My only complaint for the release is the censorship of all the Pizza hut sponsorship; there's a reason some call it Code Pizzabutt and it's just not same experience without the ridiculous amount of product placement.