on 8 November 2015
Good
on 10 June 2016
great read
on 8 January 2013
I did think this was a good story but I found the characters slightly lacking in depth, it didn't get my heart racing but worth a one-time read as it ticks most boxes.
on 4 June 2013
Wow lovely story, I thoroughly enjoyed this book and read it in a couple of hours. The main characters were so well suited and I enjoyed the fact that although there was chemistry between them they fought their feelings until the passion could no longer be denied. I would recommend this book, romance, adventure and a happy ending what more could one want.
on 6 April 2015
I've liked this series of easy reading. I think I've read the lot in about 10 days! Nice characters, decent sex, no everyone's taste but not M & B either.
on 13 November 2015
Didn't like it at all...too much sex and potential incest! From the title I was expecting a fairy tale romance...sadly this is definitely not the case.
on 23 July 2015
I highly recommend this book for light reading
on 15 March 2015