on 11 October 2013
Fit's alright, and does what it sets out to do. Would've got 5 stars if the fit was a little better and the screen protector actually stuck down.

I'm hoping this one doesn't turn a funny orange colour like my original one.
on 29 April 2015
Good value - neat product. Looks good and provides good protection whilst being able to see the good looks of the iPod. However the second cover I purchased was not clear but cloudy and was more expensive. Standards have dropped.
on 3 October 2013
Brought this to protect the ipod as my last one was rather scratched. Perfect fit although it has been a pain trying to keep the screen protector on as the case loosens the corners but no biggy. Does the job and arrived on time.
on 4 March 2013
Arrived on time and was exactly how it stated in the description. However, it did not fit my 5th Generation iPod correctly. To charge the iPod the case needs to be removed due to the slot for the connector cable being too thick.
on 16 December 2015
This product is very good and does the job. I bought under the impression that this was like glass/hard like plastic (if you know what i mean) but its just flexible plastic cover which I'm okay with and 100% satisfied :D
on 7 April 2016
The case looked like it fitted perfectly at first, however, you can't press either the lock button or any of the volume buttons as the case is too hard and doesn't allocate room to press down. Will be returning ASAP.
on 10 July 2015
This is the second one I have purchased as the first was so good (one for me and one for the other half). Silicone case prevents back from scratching and screen protector means my new shiny iPod is fully protected.
on 17 January 2015
Love the back case! The extra screen protector is kind of cheap though, it's been a month and there are scratches already.. But nevertheless, I wanted a good and clear back case and I got one so I'm a happy camper!
on 19 August 2014
Exactly what I required to protect my ipod. Case fits well, just needs to come off when I put it on docking station, but great value for money. Protector for front was a bit hard to get on as it is quite thick.
on 23 June 2015
Slips out your pocket, kind of like rubbery not really, it's plastic headphone input hole too small. I switched back to my other case before a day of usage. I don't recommend buying this product... Not Silicone