Customer reviews

Price:£23.91 - £105.35

on 8 March 2017
Very pleased with these. I use glasses or contact lenses when skiing and these work well with both.
Skiing from bright sun into shade I found I was able to see where I was going all the time. No problem with the lens being too dark.
On cloudy days the lens still allowed good visibility and contrast.
on 29 January 2017
Very happy to have finally found a set of goggles that comfortably fit over my glasses and do not cause them to steam up! This is the first time in 10+ years I've been able to ski with goggles on. Highly recommend.
on 4 April 2017
Love them.
on 24 July 2017
Comfortable and good definition
on 25 February 2014
Good fit over glasses and under goggles. Good for all weather conditions. Really cut out the glare. Comfortable to wear.
on 17 April 2013
Bought for daughters first ski trip and found they fitted well and did the job.
Keeping for future ski trips
on 1 June 2015
These were absolutely fabulous. Great for revealing the detail of the slopes. I had varying conditions while away - bright sunshine, rain, cloud and snow - and was happy in all conditions. Bargain, best goggles I've owned. They fitted brilliantly over my glasses as well.
on 2 January 2016
A great pair of OTG snow goggles, comfortable, fitted well over my spectacles. I wore them for a week's skiing in Are, Sweden over Xmas, good visibility in poor light conditions and they stayed mist free for most of the time.
on 6 February 2015
Comfortable fit, perfect for wearing glasses underneath. Tight fitting, wont come off easily. Wore it for almost 5 days solid, left no marks on my face or head, lightweight.
on 1 June 2016
As much as you can fit glasses under these goggles I would not recommend it. They become instantly steamed up and make seeing an impossibility. Next time I will get contacts and use normal goggles.