on 21 April 2014
Wow. Less than £100.00 and has so many features, time lapse, remote control, movement sensor etc. etc. A' boys toy' that will give hours of pleasure just trying out the features. Came with all the leads and software although the software does not cope with Windows 8 (who does?) very well but am managing to download videos OK
on 27 April 2013
Easy to use, very light. Brought it for 11 year old daughter and she loves it. Touch screen very responsive.
on 17 March 2014
I found this camera easy to use, great quality picture but unfortunately the sound was very poor quality and could hardly hear recording. I have used an other camcorder where the sound is very clear in same environment.
on 19 February 2014
This was bought for my son as he is in his first year at college, doing media. He is having a lot of fun with it!
on 26 February 2016
Although this is a cheap enough camera with good zoom it does seem to have some major flaws. I bought mine to film my 2 month journey through Nepal. But sadly it has let me down in a few departments.
1) The automatic focus takes too long to focus on anything from a zoom, so that you zoom in on a subject but it is sometimes a few seconds before it focuses on it again from it's pre-zoom focus. This was very annoying when trying to get a shot of any wildlife. What's the point of a zoom video shot that blurs all the time?
2) A similar fault is very noticeable when either you or the subject are moving. Just a blur and sometimes never focusing on the intended target. There does not seem a way to turn this off so all moving shots are ruined.
This camera ruined so many good shots that I would not recommend it unless you want to put it on a stand for any focused shots and only use the zoom either close in or out of the subject. I liked the steady, focused zoom of my old DV camera which I wish I had brought instead of this one.
I was very disappointed with this camera
on 5 March 2014
This is really good quality item good clear video Tele photo range is perfect very good value have purchased the bag item to go with it
on 7 January 2015
Can't find any faults with this unit whatsoever. A few hiccups over delivery from a third party supplier which took some detective work to hunt down but once I did, they were happy to assist. Great functions and a competitive price.
on 8 June 2014
The camera arrived in good time, it was exactly what we expected, does what we want it to, and what more can one ask for!
on 2 January 2015
I only bought this camcorder to record videos for youtube and the only reason I bought it is because of the 23 zoom optical stabilization. However, I was disappointed with poor audio quality. Picture quality is great, but audio quality is appalling. Think twice before purchasing this item. I just spent extra £100 on blue yeti microphone to enhance the audio quality.
on 11 September 2014
Good simple camcorder that does exactly what you want and is simple to use. I would say the 5 year old step son was able to use it, but given their penchant for technology it's probably a better thing to say I could use it without issue!!