on 7 March 2011
Usual Berghaus quality but I feel this should be described as a thin mid layer sweater, and not a jacket..
on 14 June 2011
Really light fleece which fits easily in to the rucksack, a handy mobile pocket at the top. Although it is light it keeps you warm and drys quickly when wet. Shame that it does not have pockets to put yor hands in, thats a minor complaint.
on 27 May 2012
I have always bought non branded/budget fleece, and this is the first time I have paid the extra for a Berghaus. It fits well and is very comfortable. I generally wear it when there is no need to drag a coat around. Will buy the full zip version this month.
on 23 February 2012
Worn between my Uniqlo Heattech baselayer and HH Brevent jacket whilst skiing in temperatures down to -10c (-18c and lower with the wind chill factor), this kept me warm without making me sweat. The front chest pocket was handy for storing my credit card when out and about at night. It's very light, too. An excellent buy.
on 22 January 2012
Happy with the fleece. Feels soft and warm and fits nicely. Will work well under my ski jacket. It has a chest pocket. I also bought a full length zip one for the same price which is a little more practical as it has two pockets and a draw string at the bottom.
on 27 August 2012
This is a useful piece of kit to carry as an extra layer. It can be packed into quite a small space and yet can be shaken out to resume its usual shape very easily. It is also light and warm. Swift delivery and reasonable price.
on 30 January 2011
As someone has already said, it isn't a 'Jacket' it's a 'Slip-over' fleece.
but it's a very good one,excellent quality,as you would expect from Berghaus.
and at a very good price (it was when I bought anyway, as i notice the prices can vary from day to day, as the stock changes and differant 'colourways' can vary too) so, always check the other colours for a better price if colour does'nt bother you too much.
on 29 January 2012
These Fleeces are brilliant, I have several & wear them all the time , especially in cold weather
They are great under a waterproof or for casual wear
Well made & a good fit , they also last for ages
I would truly recommend one, especially when you can but them discounted
on 22 October 2012
I'm very pleased with this. It has quickly become my favourite jumper as it is light and warm and comfortable
on 10 November 2013
I wear this under my work clothes on the Oil Rigs and it is a chill beater although not wind proof if it is combined with a shell jacket it will give you great protection from anything the British weather can throw at you the chest pocket is a nice touch also excellent Berghaus quality