on 11 April 2014
This is a great buy for the price, but take note - it is a really large bag. I reckon I could almost get 2 of my Motocaddy trolleys in it. So great if you want all that extra space for wet weather gear, towels or whatever. Not so good if you want a neat fitting bag that does not take up the whole boot of your car. You can, of course, put stuff on top of it, so overall I am very happy with the purchase.
on 3 June 2015
Good quality bag: heavy duty material, straps and zips, definitely offers good value for money. Mine actually had yellow piping/handles and no imagery, which I preferred to the green anyway and would have chosen if it was given as an option. Might be worth asking at point of purchase if this matters to you.

I actually returned mine because it was far, far too big for my needs (Powakaddy Twinline 3, which folds down to an average size for this type of push trolley), and I did measure it up to check they hadn't accidentally sent me their super-size version, which is pictured as black/yellow. My fault entirely as the dimensions are given in the description, I just hadn't managed to translate/picture quite how big this would be in real life!

Seller was very quick to deliver, and equally quick to refund, so top marks there.

If you need a bag this size, then I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the quality at this price, and can't imagine the branded versions at twice the price are any better.

In case others are looking for a sensible-size cover for a standard collapsible 3-wheel push trolley, I have since discovered that my old travel/transit protective cover for my 60-80L backpack is the ideal fit and strength - you can find these of varying sizes and at sensible prices on Amazon and in outdoor shops.
on 31 May 2014
Was looking for a new carry bag for my Stowmatic electric golf trolley as the original had spit. Looked on Stowmatic site and Golf HQ site and they wanted £20 with postage. Looked on Amazon and the Stowmatic bag was still £20 then came across this HillBilly bag at half the price of Stowmatic bag. Was initially not sure if it would take my golf trolley so asked a few questions of people that had purchased this bag previously all were positive so purchased the bag and saved myself £10 in the process. Bag is excellent takes the Stowmatic trolley comfortably [plus other makes] no problem. I certainly recommend.
on 31 March 2013
This bag is very well made with a strong zip and handles. The bag itself is plenty big for my trolley and and looks smart. It should last for years a quality product.
on 25 June 2014
Ordered this because of excellent price and good reviews. First impressions are that it is equally if not better made than the Powacaddy one that I had, which fell apart after a few months. Time will tell how long this one lasts but I have reccomended it to all my golf friends.
on 29 March 2013
Brilliant, perhaps I shouldn't say this as the price will probably rise, but the quality is as good as some twice the price!!!!
on 1 August 2014
Big enough for my Motocaddy - tick. Decent, easy to use zip - tick. Good price - tick. My only slight issue is the material is a bit less substantial than other bags I have had. There again, they did not last particularly long, without splitting and the price here is much better. I'm happy!
on 21 February 2014
Needed something to stop my car boot getting muddy from the trolley wheels, this is the business and everything I need. Heavy duty, excellent quality product well made with choice of lifting handles (upright or lying flay) and for just £9.99 and free p&p you can't go wrong. Would highly recommend.
on 4 July 2014
The seams need to be much stronger i only used it twice & it split,but J L golf replaced it immediately . the bag is plenty large enough,just need to sort the seams out, because a golf trolley is heavy, maybe a handle on the front under the name.
on 7 March 2014
Big and strong and just perfect. So many other bags I have looked at are flimsy with zips which may last a fortnight just like the ones we have just thrown out. The bags may be slightly bigger than our trolleys, but any excess is no problem. We get two trolleys in bags and two sets of golf clubs into the boot and everything stays clean. I really would recommend these bags. All I need now is to play better golf!!